What are the best surveys to earn money

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I think that surveys is a very good and fast way to earn some money. You can make a really good income working from home.
It is a good job especially for women who do not work because they have little kids at home.
However, the problem with surveys is that they are not always available worldwide.

Skysaint

Verified member
Making money from surveys is not very lucrative to everyone especially users from the lower tier regions. Those who do work on survey sites and realize reasonable amount from it are actually users from the top tier countries, I have had my experience with survey sites especially Swagbucks and it wasn't very welcoming

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Best survey so far is swagbucks, although I have not been opportune to make any money from that site but I have heard a lot of people vouch for that website and I also heard they have some different types of payment method which makes it more user friendly for the members doing tasks on the platform. To other people it might not be the best but I can say it has paid some users. What I just notice is that it doesn’t welcome Nigerians or the location itself. If you are a Nigerian and you are making money on swagbucks, please I would appreciate it if you could notify yourself and enlighten me more on how to cash out earnings on there.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though I cannot partake much in surveys because of country limitation, Swagbucks is one of the survey website that always pops up anytime I search survey online.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Best survey so far is swagbucks, although I have not been opportune to make any money from that site but I have heard a lot of people vouch for that website and I also heard they have some different types of payment method which makes it more user friendly for the members doing tasks on the platform. To other people it might not be the best but I can say it has paid some users. What I just notice is that it doesn’t welcome Nigerians or the location itself. If you are a Nigerian and you are making money on swagbucks, please I would appreciate it if you could notify yourself and enlighten me more on how to cash out earnings on there.
Hi Mandy96.I have heard about swagbucks before. I think that we can register first and then we can find all details we need on their webpage.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Though I cannot partake much in surveys because of country limitation, Swagbucks is one of the survey website that always pops up anytime I search survey online.
Hi btaliat.I face up the same problem with surveys.Most surveys are not available for my country as well.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It depends on where you are chatting from.....If you are chatting from the western world, I would suggest you try cointiply site, there are so many surveys there to do and fetch you cash. But it will be futile for you, if you are from the third world country cos you would not be allowed to earn through surveys on their site. Cos the majorities of all the surveys on their site are not meant to be answered by Africans.

greenieS

Verified member
I know of inbox dollars and Swagbucks nut what can really be a great side hustle.

I did not work on a large site, I only used the attapoll application because after completing the profile, it automatically filters only my polls where I am eligible and I automatically qualify. I have no problem sitting in a poll for 20 minutes and finally disqualifying myself. :)

It takes a while to complete the profile on attapoll, every detail must be filled in correctly, in order to be eligible for surveys. But it's worth it, after all it's ok. I'm happy.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I did not work on a large site, I only used the attapoll application because after completing the profile, it automatically filters only my polls where I am eligible and I automatically qualify. I have no problem sitting in a poll for 20 minutes and finally disqualifying myself. :)

It takes a while to complete the profile on attapoll, every detail must be filled in correctly, in order to be eligible for surveys. But it's worth it, after all it's ok. I'm happy.
Hi greenieS. Nice to meet you. Thank you for your informative post. I have not heard about attapoll before. It seems to be a reliable and trustworthy app. I think I will try it and I hope that it will work for me as well. Thanks again for sharing.