What are the Causes of Mouth Ulcers?

raaman

Valued Contributor
We do not take mouth ulcers seriously. In general, these blisters heal on their own in four to seven days. But sometimes due to them the pain increases immensely. You will also find difficulty in eating, drinking, and even talking.

By the way, there are many reasons for their occurrence, like sometimes the skin inside the mouth is suddenly cut by the teeth or the skin is peeled from the brush. Some people also have mouth ulcers due to lack of vitamins.

To cure these, there are many over the counter gels available, which also work to numb that area of the skin of the mouth to help in quick healing. You can also know about some home remedies to get rid of mouth ulcers.

chick biting and tongue biting are differ than ulcer. peoples who lost their tooth have more problem of tongue and chick biting. I am one of them. constipation is also problem for ulcer. Any one who have problem of ulcer in mouth must be care for constipation problem. Cumin which we are using in our kitchen is also helpful in curing ulcer problem

Mouth ulcer is very common , until now, i do not know how the root cause of mouth ulcer. The thread as thrown light on the said topic. I do not know that it has treatment. My believe is that it will cure in due time without using any drugs.. the thread poster didn't recommend the drugs to use for such ailments.

Mouth ulcer is very common , until now, i do not know how the root cause of mouth ulcer. The thread as thrown light on the said topic. I do not know that it has treatment. My believe is that it will cure in due time without using any drugs.. the thread poster didn't recommend the drugs to use for such ailments.
Root cause of mouth ulcer is digestion problem. Chick or tongue biting is another problem. It is not right that mouth ulcer will cure in due time in each and every case. If we don't care it than it may be became mouth cancer. Peoples who are chewing Tobacco have more chance of it. For normal mouth ulcer medicine is available at medicine shop it is antiseptic gel