What are the essential features to include in cryptocurrency exchange software development?

Peter Quint

I hope everyone who is reading this topic will know about crypto exchanges. But new entrepreneurs need a short explanation about the crypto exchange. The cryptocurrency exchange is an emerging business in the crypto space that is termed a high payback business. It is a cryptocurrency trading platform that works with secure blockchain technology.

Nowadays many entrepreneurs are willing to start a crypto exchange business. They are continuously looking for information and articles about starting crypto exchanges. Along with the basic information they need to work on the essential features that have to be integrated with the crypto exchanges. Even after referring to many articles, they might not find the right market standards. So, I am going to clarify your doubts about features to be integrated with the crypto exchanges. Let me explain one by one. It will be helpful for entrepreneurs who wish to start a crypto exchange.

Essential Features Of Crypto Exchange :

Whatever the business is, the features play a vital role. Likewise, the crypto exchange business relies on the features of the crypto exchanges. They could be the main key to the success of your business. You should provide the best features in the markets for your users. Because features of the platform are what attract new users to your business. Integrating attractive features will make you stand out from competitors.

Here are the top features that must be present in a cryptocurrency exchange:

Mobile trading applicationIt is a software application, especially supported on small devices. Users can easily trade via their mobile.
Crypto payment gateway integrationIt supports multiple payment modes of fiat currencies as well as for cryptocurrencies.
Crypto wallet integrationCrypto traders can store and transact their cryptocurrencies
Matching engineIt instantly matches buyer and seller orders.
Margin tradingTraders(users) who couldn't afford funds to trade something can borrow money from a brokerage firm.
Liquidity APIIt is a crucial factor, showing the liquidity(trade flow) of your exchange to traders. So, traders will automatically trust your crypto exchange.
Firewall implementationIt is a network security threat that monitors incoming and outgoing traffic that detects bugs if present.
Impressive User DashboardIt monitors your entire workspace and can facilitate multiple tasks for both user and admin.
KYC/AML IntegrationKYC(know your customer) is a verification process of a user's identity. AML(Anti-money laundering) prevents illegal financial activities.

Here are some of the Security features that you should look out in a cryptocurrency exchange:

DDoS mitigationIt prevents cryptocurrency exchanges from malicious traffic attacks.
Two-factor authentication(2FA)Secure way of protecting crypto exchange from third-party involvement.
Encryption Database encryption.
SSL integration (top-notch security standard). End to end encryption on transaction.
Browser Detection Detect a user's details (IP address, OS, browser)
Anti-phishing Kind of cybercrime that prevents a fake transaction request via mail, text, or phone.

Now, I hope everyone knows about the key features of cryptocurrency exchange. Make sure the crypto exchange development company you look for is providing these features. Because many of them will not provide standard crypto exchange development features. So, I have analyzed and found one of the software development companies that provide features which I even missed explaining. “ZAB Technologies” is one of the finest Cryptocurrency exchange software development companies that provide crypto exchange development with exceptional features.

Contact them for more details :

Whatsapp: +91 77085 29089