What are the most trusted online money earning sites you would recommend?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone!!! Do you know any trusted online money earning sites that require no investment you would recommend?

It is true that nowadays there are a lot of earning sites online but most of them are fake and you can waste your precious time
and effort on them without getting paid in the end. So I would ask you to inform us about legit sites you may know or you may
be using where you can make a good income.

Looking forward to receiving your useful information. I would appreciate that. Thanks a lot in advance.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many real online money making websites. It depends on your skills or interest. If you are looking for survey, there are many sites that offer that bit you have to be from first tier country, if you like paid to post websites. Trendri, Beermoneyforum and bizdustry.com are my trusted websites.

Icon

They are many online trusted making money platform that you can earn tangible amount of money site like survey junkie, inboxdollar, prizerebel , branded etc these sites pays tangible amount of money and their daily tasks are easy to complete, if you are in Africa or Asia then don't bother

D

Deleted member 13140

yeap, they are a lot of sites that pay and lot of investment sites but most of them are scams and they aren't worth anyone's time, i came across an app by name solar city, which was an investment app, which doubles your money in matter of months, and that seemed about right so well i went in but tons out it was a scam, although i got back my 24k before it shut down but it really took a lot from people a lot of people lost millions, people who thought they could put in around 200k and get a million and people who actually put in 1m naira and hoped to cash out millions well it really shocked them

moonchild

VIP Contributor
The only sites I can recommend are the ones I use, in the past I've participated in a lot of earning sites but due to geographical differences I wasn't able to cash out, those moments were crazy though, for those that lives in the west these are some sites that you may want to check out.

InboxDollars
SwagBucks
Prolific
OhMyDosh(stictrly for UK citizens)

Then these are the ones I currently use to make money.

Trendri, paid to post site, you get to get paid when you post a thread and post a comment.

MT5, this is a trading software that I use to analyze charts and place trades.

greenieS

Verified member
Hi everyone!!! Do you know any trusted online money earning sites that require no investment you would recommend?

It is true that nowadays there are a lot of earning sites online but most of them are fake and you can waste your precious time
and effort on them without getting paid in the end. So I would ask you to inform us about legit sites you may know or you may
be using where you can make a good income.

Looking forward to receiving your useful information. I would appreciate that. Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi Loukia,

If you are interested in making money online, there are a variety of site reviews right on trend, in the "review a product / website" section. Many are put by me. I work with 2 forums where I post (trends and another one, I don't want to give a name not to be considered an advertisement to cause me problems here), a phone application where I complete surveys and that's about it. :) It depends on what you like to do and how much time you have available. There are many methods. Do you know how to do something? You can sell certain services on the internet.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
The only sites I can recommend are the ones I use, in the past I've participated in a lot of earning sites but due to geographical differences I wasn't able to cash out, those moments were crazy though, for those that lives in the west these are some sites that you may want to check out.

InboxDollars
SwagBucks
Prolific
OhMyDosh(stictrly for UK citizens)

Then these are the ones I currently use to make money.

Trendri, paid to post site, you get to get paid when you post a thread and post a comment.

MT5, this is a trading software that I use to analyze charts and place trades.
Hi, moonchild. Thank you very much for your informative post and for your time. I will check InboxDollars, Swagbucks, MT5, Prolific and
OhMyDosh then and hope they will work for me as well. As far as Trendri is concerned, it is the only site I currently use and I would recommend it because it is an interesting platform and legit too. Thanks again for sharing this useful information.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
There are many real online money making websites. It depends on your skills or interest. If you are looking for survey, there are many sites that offer that bit you have to be from first tier country, if you like paid to post websites. Trendri, Beermoneyforum and bizdustry.com are my trusted websites.
Hi btaliat. Thank you for your informative post as always. Yes, I agree with you that surveys are a good way to earn some money but unfortunately, they are not available for all countries worldwide. The forum sites are a good method to make an income and I think that they are available worldwide. Currently, I use Trendri forum site which is an interesting and legit platform and it is the only site I would recommend. Some people believe that it is better to use more than one site at the same time because it is more exciting and you will not get bored using only one site. Maybe they are right but first, we must make sure that the sites that we will be using are trusted and legitimate.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are various kinds of websites you can try in order to make money. Some of the best money making sites are Bizdustry, Trendri, Picoworkers, Rapid Workers, Swag Bucks, Micro workers, Upwork, Scribie, The Content Panel, Content Fly, and User testing. At User Testing, you can get paid to test various kinds of different apps. Picoworkers is a micro job site where you can earn a few cents daily. You can apply as a transcriptionist at Scribie.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Nice recommendations, most of those website are difficult to make money from an example Swagbucks, pico worker and micro worker.. I don't know of others what people can make up to 1 dollars everyday on bizdustry and in trendri you can make between 0.4 to 0.5 depending on your content.. I have tried a lot of transcription website a month ago but none of them accepted me maybe because I was not able to meet up to the level they needed and I was not also able to pass their test . for scription you really need to work hard before you are accepted.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
There are various kinds of websites you can try in order to make money. Some of the best money making sites are Bizdustry, Trendri, Picoworkers, Rapid Workers, Swag Bucks, Micro workers, Upwork, Scribie, The Content Panel, Content Fly, and User testing. At User Testing, you can get paid to test various kinds of different apps. Picoworkers is a micro job site where you can earn a few cents daily. You can apply as a transcriptionist at Scribie.
Hi Good-Guy.Thank you very much for your informative post and for your time.You mentioned a lot of legit and trusted earning sites in your post and that is very helpful for all of us here.Highly appreciated.Thanks again for sharing.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I know somewhere where you can earn through a bonus they give you but also invest. It deals with crypto. You don't need to invest though, it's an offline cloud mining platform, legit too.
Hi Ngendo.Thank you very much for your post. This site you mention in your post seems to be very interesting indeed. A lot of people may be interested in it. It would be very helpful if you informed us about the name of this site so as to check it out and see if we can invest in this site.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
They are many online trusted making money platform that you can earn tangible amount of money site like survey junkie, inboxdollar, prizerebel , branded etc these sites pays tangible amount of money and their daily tasks are easy to complete, if you are in Africa or Asia then don't bother
Hi Icon. Thank you very much for your informative post and for your time. The sites you mention in your post seem legit and trusted. Yes, you are right. Some sites are not available for Africa or Asia. So, we have to check this before registering.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
yeap, they are a lot of sites that pay and lot of investment sites but most of them are scams and they aren't worth anyone's time, i came across an app by name solar city, which was an investment app, which doubles your money in matter of months, and that seemed about right so well i went in but tons out it was a scam, although i got back my 24k before it shut down but it really took a lot from people a lot of people lost millions, people who thought they could put in around 200k and get a million and people who actually put in 1m naira and hoped to cash out millions well it really shocked them
Hi Davvis12. Thank you very much for your informative post and for your time. I fully agree with you that there are a lot of platforms online but most of them are fake. It is very helpful that you mentioned this fake app so as to be careful because we may waste precious time and effort
on fake apps and not getting paid in the end.

bloggermachi

Hi Loukia, I'm ahamed. I am a full-time affiliate marketer. You're correct, there are many fake online earning sites nowadays. After, my 2years of experience I find out some specific websites. You can make money on them. For example, You can simply sign up for Picoworker. You can do the simple tasks, you can make money on them. They will 100% pay your money. A lot of people from worldwide working on that platforms.