What are the top 8 career choices? List of Best career options

Enosco13

• Medical Professionals (Doctors & Surgeons)
  • Chartered Accountant.
  • Data Scientist.
  • Machine Learning Experts.
  • Blockchain Developer.
  • Full Stack Software Developer.
  • Product Management.
  • Management Consultant.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
All the listed career choices are truly of top-notch indeed it will lead to immerse success in life. And those career paths are the choice on everyone lips and heart. But to be candid they are not the only career choice or best career choice because there are other career choice people had made that has taken them to the top. I have seen where gardeners rise to the top and I have seen when some chartered account earn less than fashion designer. There are other career path this still better than those listed best. I have seen politicians earning better than medical practitioners. So I think it is all by the Grace of God.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
All these things will depend on location because in a standard and well-organised system of government , people who are still studying other things will still have some chance on getting employment but there are some system of government that employment can only be available to people who are concentrating on high demanding areas.

Normally the medical field will always be on high demand because it is needed on daily basis and medical doctors are needed in every areas of the world.

Anyone who is opportune to be a medical doctor will always have immediate employment most especially in a develop system of government , even in a system of government that is not fully develop. Medical doctors will always have a better chance of being employed than any other profession as I understand.

Sometimes it is not advisable for us to go for things we are really passionate about because this will not help us.

When choosing a career path , I believe the most important thing we have to consider is the present situation of the country we are interested to practice what we have study and to know the demand for such because it is not just the best for us to waste our time in school studying what will not be profitable.