what are the way to make money from Gaming ?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have seen streaming gameplay on platforms that offers such opportunities for gamers and a typical example of such platforms are twitch and YouTube because they provide a very lucrative way to make money from gaming from home. Based on my experience, participating in esport tournament is one of the good way to make money and you could be offered a significant price money if you are a skilled gamer. It is so important to create and sell in-game items or virtual currency because that's another avenue to make money from gaming activities and you can do that even from home as well.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
As someone who enjoys gaming a lot, I strongly believe that you can make money from gaming when you provide coaching or tutoring services for other players and this could be a very good way to make money from gaming. It is worth to mention that you can test and review games to make money because there are lot of developers who wants people to test and review their games and that could be a very viable option for you to make money from home too.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are a gamer you can make big money through esports. In recent times esports is getting very big and gamers are making bug amount of money by playing in esports tournaments. However, you need to be exceptionally good to make money through this method. Another best method is by plating NFT games. There are many NFT games where you can earn crypto tokens of NFTs and you can sell NFTs and tokens to make money. Third method is by creating game content for social media

King bell

VIP Contributor
There are a number of ways one can make money in gaming, which include participating in eSports as a professional, live streaming games on the net, making game videos for YouTube, designing video games, being employed as a game tester and writing articles about them. The different means by which sponsors pay for this activity are subscriptions and advertisement revenues.

As an influencer in gaming you can earn money through advertising products such as gaming software or hardware. These competitions and gatherings can be arranged to make profits. Online or event sales of gaming gear and clothing. You may also offer coaching services to online gamers. Get into developing streaming platforms that will spearhead monetization in the ever growing industry of gaming.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I don't make money from games. I do play games but I have never tried to monetize my gaming activities. However, I know a lot if people who are making money playing games. One of the popular methods to make money from games is by selling game accounts. If you have a gaming accounts with good score you can easily sell these accounts of $100 - $200. If you don't want to sell accounts and still want to make money you can try becoming a game content creator