What are the ways to earn my first $100 online?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is good to earn your first $100 online and it requires patients, persistence and willingness because you must also be ready to explore different kinds of opportunities. Based on my experience, one way to earn your first $100 online is when you engage in freelancing and you can do this when you possess skill such as writing, graphic designing or social media management. You should also venture into completing online task or micro job platforms like Amazon mechanical talk or fiverr because this can help you reach your initial goal and it's a good way to make money online.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
It is good to sell things that you no longer need online and you can create handcraft to sell on platforms like etsy which can be a good way to earn your first $100 . I've noticed that when you participate in online survey, market research studies or you also get involved in user testing apps, it can provide small but a steady earning that you could add up to $100 over time. As result of this, it is good to leverage on your hobbies or interest in order to offer services such as tutoring, photography etc.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I made my first $100 through social media marketing. I was still in high school when I started building followers on my facebook and instagram page, and subscribers on my youtube channel. As my followers count started increasing, I also started receiving marketing offers. The first money I made online was $5 for promoting on my facebook page with 10 k followers. As my followers began to grow, my income also started growing. In my experience, if you have a lot of followers making $100-$200 is not difficult.