What Are your Hobbies?

A K Rao

Hobbies are the activities one does for the purpose of pleasure when he or she is in leisure time. The hobbies are stress busters!

Different people have different hobbies. Some people may have hobbies of their childhood, even though they have grown old.

I have the following hobbies –

1.I am a Cartoonist. And have published various cartoons in various newspapers and Magazines.

2. I play various musical instruments like Guitar, Harmonica, and Flute etc. I have even participated in various shows.

3. I am a Numismatist that is collector of coins. My area of specialization is one-rupee coin. This includes anything and everything dealing with them!

4. I am a Ventriloquist and I have staged more than one thousand shows so far! Despite this I still love to stage the shows at any time! I have got a family of 7 to 8 dolls with me!

5. I am a freelancer journalist and used to write for various local and national newspapers. Since now-a-days I am bit busy I am not contributing to any newspapers anymore!

6. I am interested in street magic and would like to learn various tricks from these street magicians.

May I know what are your hobbies and how do you enjoy them?

Last edited: