What are your most important considerations in crypto currency trading?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
By virtue of receiving our payment via crypto currencies on most of these earning sites, many of us have decided to involve in crypto currency trading, since we are able to earn them online so we are not bothered about the needed capital to invest with.
However, a lot of us seem to be ignorant about great tips that would aid us to avoid making losses. Every one of us is interested in making some nice profits and it would be discouraging to always be losing one's hard earned coins.

What are the factors you consider before investing your money on any coin, what factors do you consider before buying or selling? Any other ideas you may have to share would be greatly appreciated.

Ralphjoe

Before investing in cryptocurrencies, I will need to consider how quickly will my investment rise and I will get my profit from the investment, we all knows the Cryptocurrency that has that fast rising ability due to it's volatile nature, Bitcoin is the most preferred choice in this aspect.

However, when it comes to the most fastest cryptocurrencies in confirmation of transactions, I invest in Ethereum because it has that feature, it can be sent quickly unlike Bitcoin, I consider speed before investing in any cryptocurrency and when it comes to speed, I always take Ethereum.

Moreover, I look out for the value of the Cryptocurrency that I want to invest in because the higher the value, the more investors invests in it, and when more investors invests in it, it will still lead to higher value for the coin, Bitcoin fit this role and that's why I mostly invest in Bitcoin.

Donkiz

When I tried cryptocurrency trading I lost money, despite taking out time to learn about how to trade for three months, and doing hands-on training for weeks to perfect my trading skills. Immediately I switched to a live account and started trading everything changed, I kept losing money till I decided to quit.

Then I moved to buying cheap coins with hope that they will appreciate one day and bring huge profit, that's how I end up buying worthless coins that have not gotten any reasonable value till date.

Now I only invest on coins with proven value, which I know can bring in profits like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin cash, etc.

cmoneyspinner

Life lessons are hard and painful. But they hurt a lot more if you don't learn from them. Before cryptocurrency, there were stocks, bonds, and mutual funds. Your story about your experience with cryptocurrency investing sounds like my story about trying to invest in penny stocks. I lost money and gave up! But I was happy when I discovered cryptocurrency. I am going to stick with this and continue to learn and hopefully earn. I think there is a future in this.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Before investing in cryptocurrencies, I will need to consider how quickly will my investment rise and I will get my profit from the investment, we all knows the Cryptocurrency that has that fast rising ability due to it's volatile nature, Bitcoin is the most preferred choice in this aspect.

However, when it comes to the most fastest cryptocurrencies in confirmation of transactions, I invest in Ethereum because it has that feature, it can be sent quickly unlike Bitcoin, I consider speed before investing in any cryptocurrency and when it comes to speed, I always take Ethereum.

Moreover, I look out for the value of the Cryptocurrency that I want to invest in because the higher the value, the more investors invests in it, and when more investors invests in it, it will still lead to higher value for the coin, Bitcoin fit this role and that's why I mostly invest in Bitcoin.
I like your considerations, profit making is indeed the major reason why people invest their income, as it is not wise to just leave money in the bank where they would be removing charges and you get to earn only peanuts as interest despite saving the money for a considerably long period of time.

I do not really understand what you mean by speed though, but I want to believe it is the time taken for transactions to be completed. I do not have any issues with the confirmation procedures of Bitcoin, so it's not a reason for me not to invest my money.

Value is very important, when you invest In these new coins that experts are convincing us to do so, you would have to wait for years before noticing any profits, and it's not advisable for a newbie especially

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think one thing you should always consider is to always take note of the dip of any coin and also know the right time to invest and also the right time to sell because once you know that you would be able to minimise loss at all cost , and that is what most people don't know , and also what you should consider before investing on any coin is that yoiu should check the type of coin you are investing on because there are so many scam coin available ,so make sure you check them before investing on any coin i think

Josemendez

Verified member
When it comes to cryptocurrency investment ,I co Sider few things ;
1. The coin market cap.
Statistics has shown so far ,that coins with high market cap normally experience rise in price value at shorter time period ,due to the trading volume arising from the high market cap. This is why Bitcoin , ethereum , litecoin and xrp were mostly invested coins.
2. Price .
Coins that are of higher price ,say above $20 are more likely to experience a significant rise as compared to those below $1.

3. White paper and the company behind the coin .
I do consider the details to be put in place towards Making the coin rise well , as explained in the white paper. Also , the team behind the coin is something I consider as well .

Finally , I have started investing in altcoins below $1 , especially those that have shown potential for a rise. This ones are for long term investment .