What Are Your Priorities in Forex Trading?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
We all come to the market with different priorities and goals, some of us want to be financially free while some of us want to quit our jobs so that we can actually live free and pay attention to our trading, either way it is important to know that your priorities will determine long term how far you can go in your trading.

If you want to quit your job and focus on trading, your priorities should be to accumulate capital and also learn as much as you can, if you want to make forex a side hustle, you can actually get a mentor and find a way you can copy his trading style, but without a well spelled out priorities you will just be moving in circles.

Also have a plan and a deadline that will push you to actually reach out for your goals, honor your goals and work towards them.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
As a trader, my priorities in forex trading are risk management, adherence to a well-defined trading strategy, continuous learning, and staying disciplined. I prioritize protecting capital, maximizing profit potential, and adapting to changing market conditions to achieve long-term success in trading.

FinTrader

My priority in Forex is to earn more stable profits. Therefore, I constantly analyze my mistakes and thus gradually improve my trading strategy. For now, this is additional income for me, but I want to make it my main one in the future.