What Are Your Thoughts About Pursuing A Career As A Writer?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Pursuing a writing career can be a very big challenge for many people who may not have sufficient knowledge about grammar. Pursuing this kind of career could help you in many ways. You must be a dedicated person in order to become a writer and it is important to develop your writing skills in the best manner, which could be very difficult.

There are many kinds of writers out there and you must opt for a specific career. This may also involve becoming an academic writer, professional writer, or a freelancer. Being a freelancing could be a great idea as well. We must also try to understand that we must be dedicated and passionate about writing if we actually want to become a great writer. It could be a really hard thing for sure.

However, I believe that it is definitely worth it. It is quite possible that a person may want to look for a person who could guide him and this also includes hiring a mentor as well. It is also a great idea to intearcty with other writers as well, as this may help getting support from the community of writer as well. So, what are your thoughts related to this?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have no desire to pursue a career as a writer because it is really difficult to make a decent income as a writer. Well, you can earn from forum posting, however, even to earn $1 you will have to spend a couple of hours. There are article sites where you might earn but earnings depend on how much traffic your article is pulling and how many people engage with your article. As a writer, you can also earn by publishing ebooks but selling ebook is more difficult than writing ebooks. You can get freelancing jobs on the freelance marketplace but convincing clients can be a headache.

Activator230822

Verified member
Since in my schooling days I have dreamt of becoming a successful author. I have a writing passion and I know that I would make it in life with the writing.
I love writing and gladly it has so many earning opportunities in the long run. Being a writer you can earn passive income on your own blog sites. This is through the sense that you post your own content on the relevant blog sites and watch your income grow through different blog monetization programs.
Also as a writer you can secure jobs in bigger companies as a magazine, news author. These jobs often pay very well.

alexkwik

Writing can be a fulfilling and rewarding career for those who have a passion for writing and a desire to share their ideas and stories with the world. However, it can also be a challenging and competitive field.

One of the advantages of pursuing a career as a writer is that it can offer a great deal of flexibility in terms of where and when you work. Many writers work from home or from anywhere with an internet connection, and they can set their own schedules.

Another advantage is that there are many different types of writing careers to pursue, including freelance writing, content writing, technical writing, creative writing, journalism, and more.

However, it is important to note that writing can be a highly competitive field, and it can be difficult to break into. It may take time and effort to build a portfolio, establish a reputation, and find steady work.