What area of digital marketing you specialize on?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to digital marketing, we have varieties of options to choose from, even if you're all-round, you'll have one which you're very passionate about, than others. When it comes to online marketing, we have those that are specialized on SEO marketing for websites, producing quality keyword suggestions that are friendly with search engine ranking. Their are others who are into crypto influencing gigs, YouTube marketing, social media marketing etc.

At this point in time, I'm more focused on crypto influencing, trying to influence crypto projects to get the needed attention and bring in potential investors. I am learning how SEO marketing for websites works perfectly, in order to drag huge organic traffic to websites when I'm employed for that. With SEO marketing, one can influence a YouTube channel, to meet monetization requirements. Another angle is learning how social media marketing works, which many products owners are desperately in need of customers for their products. Facebook ads might be an option for other business owners to explore, but it cost more money, so, they're looking for influencers who can cut the expenses low for them and deliver what's expected in their business.

Share your opinion!

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am basically a social media influencer. As a social media influencer, I do social media marketing. I market through my social media pages. I am active on number of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter. I am also on TikTok but I do not have a lot of followers yet and I have not started marketing on TikTok yet. However, on other platforms I not only promote my products and services but also promote products and services for businesses and individuals. I generate sales and revenue on my online stores and blogs by marketing on social media, I also sell freelancing services through social media. When I do influencer marketing for businesses and individuals I get paid for promoting their products and services on my social pages. How much I get paid depends on the social media platform that they want to promote and the kind of products and services they want to promote.