What business is good for a housewife

Prayzident

Of recent, housewives are known for thier kitchen jobs,that is if not in the kitchen or house chores they don't hav anything to do with the outside world. But we need to know how and what type of business can benefit a house wife and why venturing into such business?

Bard Racheal

Ok,it is not proper to for a woman who is married to be stucked In the kitchen.
As though it is her calling to be always in the kitchen, she does not get to see beyond that stew pot on the fire and beyond the market where she go daily to buy crayfish and perewrinkle.

Housewifery doesn't mean they should not be educated and be involved in some kind of things that will earn them some change.
Most of them may love to know, and to know where to earn this money; vut many men tend to cook fancy words to lull their wives to sleep day till night and get obsessed.
That's after they are done preparing the assorted dish for their husband.
The man want to be the bread winner, he want to be the one making the money alone.

As a housewife, there are things you can do with your phone.
Make use of your phone to make money from home.
Yes.
There are many use of that phone as you sit at home.
You can engage in so many online jobs as you want.
As a housewife, you are even in the proper position to discover many online jobs. And you are free to engage in them.
Your husband will even be proud of you with that.
Him, having to getting married to a creative housewife.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Of recent, housewives are known for thier kitchen jobs,that is if not in the kitchen or house chores they don't hav anything to do with the outside world. But we need to know how and what type of business can benefit a house wife and why venturing into such business?
Hi everyone here. The topic of your thread is very interesting indeed. It is true that housewives do not have a lot of free time because they do the housework every day. However, housewives can make some money even from home. In my opinion, they could do an online job. A very good option is Trendri. They could work here and earn some money when they finish the housework. I would recommend Trendri to all housewives because earning is easy here and because Trendri is a legitimate and trustworthy platform.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am a guy and I make money online by participating on many get paid to post forums and Trendri is one of them. I think that housewives could participate in many get paid to post forums and earn some extra money. Apart from that, I think that many housewives can also participate in many freelancing programs and make a good amount of money. They can also start an offline business and also generate passive income and also support the house through that income. There are so many people in the United States who are working from home. In fact, now the trend of working from home is also spreading to other countries as well.

I belong to a developing country and people in here are working online and this is something that never used to happen around 20 years ago or even 15 years ago. A housewife can learn some sort of skill and try to make money from home. However, when it comes to making money from home, a housewife might face many challenges. She must balance her professional life and work life. Moreover, she must also face competition in the field. This is why many housewives do not become successful.

anil02

Verified member
In these days because of online marketing it is much easy for house wives to do business, But what business they do it is depends on what they know. If a house wife is prefect in teaching than they can give online coaching. If some one is good in drawing then they can sell they arts online.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Gone are those days that housewives do see themselves as liabilities. Now, they are also taking advantages of the internet to make money if they cannot stay at home to make money.

The ones that can do offline businesses always stay at the outside of their houses selling some provisions and other daily needs commodities like beverages and the likes. While those that are nit interested in that can make sure they utilize well the internet by doing the following:

Affiliate marketing: affiliate marketing is just a way of promoting other people business and most house wives do take the advantages especially those of them are very good at convincing people.

Blogging: though blogging is not really a business not a hobby. Some housewives instead of being idle always make sure they are busy doing something. They can start by having a blog forum where they can be writing on different niches.

Paid to post website: to be honest, paid to post websites have been savior to many people including housewives. This time, it is not uncommon to see many people involving in paid to post forums to make money.

In essence, it is better to learn some skills online to make maiximal money online.

blessingc

Women are meant to be help mates yes, that is true. Nevertheless, they can do jobs they are capable of doing it they are qualified, or skilled to do so.
Having and caring for a home, that is your husband and children requires you to have time from work to keep your home. You need a job that can give you the time to train your kids, cook food for your husband do your domestic chores.
As a house wife you have to do jobs like that that gives time in the morning and early in the evenings. You can do offline jobs like teaching, if you are educated, you can start up physical businesses like opening a restaurant, trading essential commodities, selling clothes and doing businesses that you have the authority to close at anytime rather than working under a boss. You can also run online jobs, it's more convinient, gives you more time to take care of your home but staying still as a complete house wife isn't a good idea at all.

As a house wife you have the opportunity to run online businesses if you have a good smart phone, you can post in pay to post platforms like Tendri, you can work online as an affiliate marketer, you can create a YouTube channel and post videos of your chores at home and make big money, post videos of you cooling, videos if you making new recipes.

E

eldavis

There are no jobs ment for just housewives alone. Truth be told, a housewife can pick up any job as long as it does not affect her duties and responsibilities in the house. A house Wife can start up an indoor kitchen, where she can cook and then supply to places like schools, banks and other organizations. She can also take up oders as well with time.
Tailoring is also a good one for an house wife,after learning, she can start seeing from home, there is no need to hire a store for the main time.

Ntoci

My friend, who is a housewife with 2 children, makes some money by writing texts for social media. Can't say that she earns a lot but still it is some contribute to family budget, which she can freely spend on herself

anil02

Verified member
There are no jobs ment for just housewives alone. Truth be told, a housewife can pick up any job as long as it does not affect her duties and responsibilities in the house. A house Wife can start up an indoor kitchen, where she can cook and then supply to places like schools, banks and other organizations. She can also take up oders as well with time.
Tailoring is also a good one for an house wife,after learning, she can start seeing from home, there is no need to hire a store for the main time.
I am agree with you that priority of house wife is home and family. But in these days it is some tough to feed family with income of one person , If other family members help house wives then they can earn and support family with earning. Tailoring is good business for house wives

Rubz

I feel it's very wrong for a married woman to be confined to the kitchen just because she is a woman. Woman also should be allowed to work, that way more income can come into the woman. A house wife can do different kind of jobs. I feel online jobs like freelancing, graphic designing, working on get paid to sites would be more convenient for a housewife.

Shigobad2020

I feel it's very wrong for a married woman to be confined to the kitchen just because she is a woman. Woman also should be allowed to work, that way more income can come into the woman. A house wife can do different kind of jobs. I feel online jobs like freelancing, graphic designing, working on get paid to sites would be more convenient for a housewife.
Confining a married woman to the kitchen most of the time is as the result of the conclusion between the husband and wife, the husband might have a good job that pays handsomely and he might realises that the money the wife is making cannot affect them If the wife quits the job, so they might decide the wife be taking care of the house.
And in other hand there are many business which a house wife can do to make money most especially online business , a house wife can become a freelancer , start working on paid to post forum sites or even become a blogger.

anil02

Verified member
I am agree with you it is old thing than women is only for house and earning is work of men. In these days women are some more sincer for profession. When we search profile at matrimonila site we see that most of girls are doing job and job is their priority