What can I do to rank my website higher on search engine?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Ranking higher on Google search engine is very crucial if you want your blog to receive a lot of free organic traffic on Google search engine.

You are a lot of things you need to put in place to make it happen. You are to put a lot of in-depth content on your blog regularly and update them as soon as possible.

Before you begin with the content writing it is very important to target underserved keywords. This give someone to rank higher fast on Google search engine

I have done all this for my website but the problem is that I got stuck on the second page for most of the keywords I am targeting and this is preventing me from having enough traffic on my website.

so I want to ask you guys that what are the things I can do to improve the ranking of my website on Google search engine?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Well you need to have proper knowledge of search engine optimisation. You need tolook for keywords that have low competition and there are some platforms that will help you do the job such as google trends, h-supertool, etc. After you might have gotten the right keywords then the next thing you should do is to create a very good article that is search engine optimized.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Well you need to have proper knowledge of search engine optimisation. You need tolook for keywords that have low competition and there are some platforms that will help you do the job such as google trends, h-supertool, etc. After you might have gotten the right keywords then the next thing you should do is to create a very good article that is search engine optimized.
Your reply really shows that you are well grounded when it comes to search engine optimization and how it works. I really love the way you simplified your answer to be very understood even by newbies. I do advise those that are into website management and even blog to make sure that they put on their website quality content.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Make sure your website is not violating any terms of service of Google search engine. You need to begin with keyword research. Look out for some of the key words no one is writing about in your niche. You can make use of paid keyword research tools. After that you need to write in-depth content on this topic. if you do things right you should be able to rank on the first page in the first two weeks of publishing the contents.