Business Ideas What can we do to Revive a Dead Business?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Some times when a business is having one problem or the other then one can say that the business is dyeing or dead.

There are some things that can make business not to survive . These can be;

- The treatment that one do give to customers. If the customers are not well taken care of it is very possible that they we leave on company or stop buying from one to another business or company.

- When the management is poor there will expenses more than income which can really harm the business.

THE SUGGESTED SOLUTION
-There should be good management in the company or business.

- The customers should be well taking care of because the more the customers the more the profit to be made.

- The company should make sure that the expenses is more reduce to the income received.

These are little out of many step to be taken when while to revive business that has dead.

What can we do to revive business that has dead?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If you ask me, I think when a business is crashing, the owner should work more on the marketing skills. Even if it requires the person to employ a worker that specializes in that area. One of the ways to this is to consider advertising the brands more, because sometimes when a company is going down the drain, it might be because people are starting to forget about it and this is why you see big firms always on televisions and radios to keep letting people know about what they do and why they still have there branches opened. We all know that competitors keep increasing in the market everyday so one shouldn’t underestimate that.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
First of all There are a lot of things you will need to put into consideration possibly the best way to keep accurate records and observation is to write it down, you will need to write down all the problems that the business is facing first because that is just the most important thing, you will also have to write down things the business was not able to provide to the public which could result in low turnout, with all this step and with proper planning it is possible for you to revive a business that is at risk of collapsing,

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to revive a dead business, first of all, you need to do research on whether the business has any potential. Your research should involve ding market research, product reseach, competitot analysis, etc. If your research gives a favorable answer, you will have to then do the paperwork and renew your business license, pay any outstanding balances, etc.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well, if I'm not mistaken, I think this write up has come up before here, several times. But I will still answer any anyway.
A falling business will always need money to revive it cos no decision you want to make in a particular business that money will not systematically involved in. But, you need to understand what fell your business to know the panacea of reviving it.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
When a business dies, it does not die without any reason, or does not die when it was already making profits. A dead business means a business that has failed. trying to recover the dead business is like gambling, it is very risky. However, if you w at to revive a dead business, you need to relaunch the business with new products and new marketing methods.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Reviving a dead business is a bit tasking, because one way or the other the business would have lost its customers and the name of the business would have been out of the minds of people and it dear customers. So in this situation the best one can do is to go back to the drawing board to make better research and try all that is possible to to start all over, but this time around one must try as much as possible to aviod the mistakes of the past that made the business to die.

Then the business will require alot of effort in the area of marketing mostly online and again alot of money should be channelled into advertisement. The business should do alot in the area of advertising and rebranding.

Kendy

Verified member
One of the best ways to revive a dead business is by referring back to your business plan. It must have been that the business plan was not feasible enough to having a plan B or a crisis management technique. You should try to ascertain what went amiss and employ some highly-trained personnel a services to help curb total loss of the business. By employing the services of professionals, you should try and run adverts on all media channels and also use or adopt the social media network like; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and even through email marketing. In some cases, the approach used to revive a dead business might be to change the business venture totally or to run promos and input some sort of creative ideas which would be appealing to customers this is because they are the Crux or pillar of any sustainable business.

Another way to reviving a dead business would be to reduce the present number of employees, improvise in order to be more cost-effective. Rebranding the products and changing the setting of the shop by adding some renovating or remodelling is also a feasibile means and also augmenting the products to be much more quality and durable.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The simple truth is that it is not really easy to revive a dead business but there are some steps you can put in place and make your dead business life again. First, it is very much important that you venture into a business that you have proper knowledge and understanding of how it works because without that there is no way you can make it successful. it is also very much important that you have the financial capability to run a business because without you being financially capable there is no way you can run a business successfully. Some of the ways in which you can revive a dead business are;.
By sacking your former workers; Yeah, this is very important and necessary because there is no way you can continue working with the same people and expect a different result. if you employ people and they are not moving your business forward then it is very much important that you fire them and hire people who are very much competed in running a business successfully.

Go to business mentorship: when you don't succeed in a particular business, it simply means that you don't have knowledge of how to run a business. This is a reason why it is important you need to go to a business mentorship.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Is your business giving indications of misery? Or then again is it straight-up failing? There are basic estimates you can take to bring it back from the edge. Your business may be kicking the bucket, however that doesn't need to mean it's finished. Before doctors treat a patient, they do a wide range of tests and make a finding. So when you understand that your business is in hot water, stop. You want to take a decent, hard gander at your organization to assess and survey what is turning out badly. You can't make a move without knowing where to begin.

The manner in which you ponder your disappointments is critical to your prosperity. After reexamining your organization, odds are good that you have observed where you turned out badly and are prepared to reclassify and reevaluate your system. You have chosen to not surrender, not set in stone to succeed. This is an extraordinary advance in resuscitating your perishing business - yet additionally a hard one.
You might feel that the issue is in your product, equipment, or your information. In any case, the best organizations are the ones that run with soul. Your most significant resources are your kin your workers. At the point when your organization is by all accounts fizzling, rethink your system, yet the people who need to execute it. If important, dispose of the people who are dialing you back, and recruit the individuals who can assist with restoring your withering business.

Rather than refusing to accept responsibility for the issues at hand which will waste your time effective CEOs and business pioneers realize that conceding their deficiencies and showing certified modesty will help modify and once again support their association. Whenever business pioneers are reluctant to change, or stick to assumptions of what they think will work, it is a catastrophe waiting to happen. Pride is additionally a type of dread. In the event that you can't concede you don't know the first thing and are reluctant to designate errands to other people who are more fit for them, you will make your whole association fizzle.

Immilash

If you were to ask me, I think when a business is crashing, the proprietor should work more on the advertising abilities. Regardless of whether it requires the individual to utilize a laborer that represents considerable authority in that space. One of the approaches to this is to think about promoting the brands more, on the grounds that occasionally when an organization is going down the channel, it very well may be on the grounds that individuals are beginning to forget about it and for this reason you see large firms generally on TVs and radios to continue to tell individuals concerning how they treat why they actually have there branches opened. We as a whole realize that contenders continue to increment in the market ordinary so one shouldn't underrate that.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I had a dead business that I actually closed not exactly due to financial problems but more for the issue with a business partner. Sometimes I imagine in reviving the business although I want it to be in a different name., The first on my mind regarding the business are the previous customers. Do I still have their patronage or do I need to do a marketing campaign? Then it dawned on me that it looks harder to revive a business than setting up a new business. At least there will be no taxes to pay (when investigated) and there are no loose ends to speak of. A new company is easier to manage especially that I already have an experience with my previous business. Besides, when reviving a dead business you still need to have capitalization unless the business has a lot of savings.

Moni

Many business collapse because of poor management. Some people don't know how to manage a business at all. They only know how to take money out from business.

If this kind of manager manages your business then it will by means die.
They say the customer is always right. But not in some business, in some business, the way they treat customers is like excuse me to say a piece of trash.

So there are many way that kills a business and how to revive these business is by checking all these measures.