What causes you to look for money.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
They were totally a whole lot of things that could make an individual to look for money or to make money and in fact the reasons and benefits of why it is absolutely very beneficial and important for an individual to make money or to look for money is inexhaustibly mentioned it is possibly due to the fact that money in it's a very important , beneficial , resourceful , and important to that every individual must have possibly to an extent even if he or she does not have it in abundance . Majority of people today make money by engaging on various online activities while others on the other hand make money today by engaging an offline activities that possibly include having a regular usual nine-to-five job or possibly run and offline business possibly a grocery store or a provision consumer shop .

Whatever the case maybe it is absolutely very important that we understand that money is a very important tool , so even if we have the idea that money is The Root of All evil or money is the root of destruction it is absolutely very important that we understand that the ability for money to be The Root of All evil and the route of destruction social depends on what we use this money to do .

Oluwasegun purpose

There are lots of things in which can make someone to look for money... As you all know money is very important to human life because without money one cannot survive.. even if you think about not looking for money then how are you going to survive... What make to start looking for money is the day I stop receiving Money from my parents and no one to ask for money, then I realized that I need to start looking for money, because if I sit down and I did not look for my then who we going to buy the things I we need like buy of clothes, buying of food,and so many other things,even without thinking of buying all those things, what of if you see your friends buy things and even spending money I bet you, you will surely want to also go out and make money....