What crypto are you buying presently

Veazeyy

i'd like to know what crypto you are holding in your portfolio. I'd like to add more to mins.
Recently i got introduced to birchain by a friend and i'm kind of looking at it

The birdchain app allows you to complete tasks to earn free BIRD tokens which you can swap on pancakeswap
Birdchain app: tiny.one/birdchain-app

swap birdchain on pancakeswap: tiny.one/BIRD-BUSD

Samuel72

Verified member
Presently I don't think it is advisable for anyone to buy any cryptocurrency, I suggest we wait for a while before considering buying any cryptocurrency. But it all depends on your choice if you feel you can take the risk, you can go ahead and buy cryptocurrency you might end up profiting very well

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Jusy like @Samuel72 said, it is not advisable to buy coins for now. The bearish moment is still ongoing and only God knows when it may end. So it is better to stay aloof. But if you are planning on long term investment in cryptocurrency, it is better to buy in those newly launched coins that are not that expensive to be on a safer side.

Annieror

cryptos have gone through a rough patch in part thanks to Elon. But you can find a good coin with a good roadmap and a great team. In part you should be looking at what the coin solves and what its bringing to the market.

I have looked at what was suggested above. Birdchain. Looking at their roadmap, they've got a solid defi and nft in development to be released to the general public. They post regular updates on social and those are the things to look for. I've downloaded the birdchain app and well you get some free bird tokens that way.

trade wisely these days. look for altcoins with 10x or 100x potential