what crypto currency have made you more profit

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Crypto currency that have made you more profit
I have invested in many crypto currencies and I don't know of the best one to pick and what would earn me more profit ,I have seen my friends invest in coins like safemoon and Others to gather little profit in a very short amount of Time which often suprise me at times on how they earn but this was before the recent bitcoin crash and now coin are struggling to grow and move high like before or to their first position tho,so I want to know if there are any coins that are trending or that could be earned in a very short or long of time and crypto investors making huge amount of profit on making profit and in turn earn more money through the coin tradings and many other means too

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Currently, I can't think of any coin. There are quite numerous number of coin you can invest on but you don't have to expect high profit.
You may try dogecoin, considering its antecedents, it's gradually gaining momentum at the moment and it's back by the spaceX billionaire Elon Musk.
Watch the coin's trends and make the right move

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I started out as a novice knowing so little about cryptocurrencies, i had some idea on forex as i had trader in the past so as soon as i heard of crypto currencies what struck me amongst all the coin was the popular one bitcoin, But as the time it was too high in price so I was adviced to go for litecoin so the coin was litecoin. I made alot of profit from litecoin.

Razor1911

I started out as a novice knowing so little about cryptocurrencies, i had some idea on forex as i had trader in the past so as soon as i heard of crypto currencies what struck me amongst all the coin was the popular one bitcoin, But as the time it was too high in price so I was adviced to go for litecoin so the coin was litecoin. I made alot of profit from litecoin.
Even I too started from scratch. But with time I have learned many things. I had invested in BCH when it was in its low around 460 price. I had bought some coins at that time. And after that it is now trading above 580 levels. But I had booked my profit around 540 levels. I am in profit though.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest, I don't really the coin to choose because all the coins I have ventured in made me a profitable owner of cryptocurrencies coins. I started with ripple and I started when it was sold at very cheap rate around last year August, I kept it till early this year when it reached its highest peak befor bearish. Likewise litecoin as well. The reason is that I do keep coins and not trading in them. That's why I find it difficult to say a particular coin.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I can't remember the number of coins that I have made profit with because there are numerous. Whenever I get a signal I buy the coin immediately and wait for it to rise before taking my profit. this has been the case for a very long time and of course I'm a angel in cryptocurrency trading. I think I have made enough profit from bitcoin anyway.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
most of the time I trace it going because I just consider that as the most profitable film of trading and I have made a lot of money from it, safemoon, feg token and ass is not the most valuable cryptocurrency but that is what I have been trading and it is the one that have generated the most profits to me with my little capital.