What crypto pairing do you adopt mainly to trade??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We all know during Cryptocurrency trading, their are too many coins pairing for trading. You make your suggestions based on the one you have believe on, bringing you profit over some period time when you placed your trade on them. The commonly coins pairing used for trading have always been USDT/BTC, USDT/ETH, LTC/BTC, ETH/BTC, BTC/BCH, BTC/LTC etc. Their are too many of them there in the top exchange platforms like binance and coinbase, that has many coins listed in their trading platform.
My preferred Crypto trading paired coins have always been USDT/BTC, USDT/BCH, BTC/LTC etc. This are my Crypto trading pairs, I'm just starting with Crypto trading, with time I will share my success stories here.
What are your best crypto trading paired coins you trade constantly with??

Though I'm not a professional yet in cryptocurrency trading, nevertheless with my little experience I can still pinpoint some stable coins that reliable and tradable. I've my time to study some coins like bitcoin, heterum, bitcoin cash and some other important coins and was able to confirm their reliability. If an option is placed before me today to choose which is my favourite coin to trade for cryptocurrency, I think I would rather go for heterum and bitcoin cash. The rate at which everyone is forming their coins these days is alarming and that why you the news of free airdrop here and there. I took my precious time to follow and participate in the airdrops of a thing but after some times I've come to realize that most of them are just unreliable and do not have sufficient capacity to withstand the market wave. There are tons of coins out there that not yet tradable and just lying hopeless. The owners of these coins tend to attract attention of interested people to participate and embrace thir coins there promised several rewards which later turn out to be useless at the end of the day.

Though I'm not a professional yet in cryptocurrency trading, nevertheless with my little experience I can still pinpoint some stable coins that reliable and tradable. I've my time to study some coins like bitcoin, heterum, bitcoin cash and some other important coins and was able to confirm their reliability. If an option is placed before me today to choose which is my favourite coin to trade for cryptocurrency, I think I would rather go for heterum and bitcoin cash. The rate at which everyone is forming their coins these days is alarming and that why you the news of free airdrop here and there. I took my precious time to follow and participate in the airdrops of a thing but after some times I've come to realize that most of them are just unreliable and do not have sufficient capacity to withstand the market wave. There are tons of coins out there that not yet tradable and just lying hopeless. The owners of these coins tend to attract attention of interested people to participate and embrace thir coins there promised several rewards which later turn out to be useless at the end of the day.
That means you preferred placing your trade on BTC/ETH pairing most of the time, and all with BCH too. That's a welcome development, but you aren't an expert trader yet with what you just said. All you got to do is install legit cryto trading apps like Binance yobit, huobi, ojex etc, in the playstore. You can do that anytime you wish to do it, regarding your aim with such exchange platform that features trading in their platform. You can use them to to study the movement of every Cryptocurrency in the chain market to know the top rising and the falling ones too.

Best pair to trade cryptocurrency always depend on market mood and trype of trade (alongwith the trading platform offering reward / discount on selected trade).
I do not have any favorite pair right now because I always did is Fiat / Crypto trading. Most of the fiat is USD and Crypto is BTC, so this is like USD/BTC trading which I did the most. I am not a professional trader, this is just like forex trading for me, however in all trades I faced loss expect for one time where I gained.

Best pair to trade cryptocurrency always depend on market mood and trype of trade (alongwith the trading platform offering reward / discount on selected trade).
I do not have any favorite pair right now because I always did is Fiat / Crypto trading. Most of the fiat is USD and Crypto is BTC, so this is like USD/BTC trading which I did the most. I am not a professional trader, this is just like forex trading for me, however in all trades I faced loss expect for one time where I gained.
Okay, nice sharing your view on the type of pairing you used during your time with forex trading. I never imagined that one can trade with crypto and fiat currency at same time. I will love to install and use such broker to start trading both currencies. But I won't rush things with trading, the last time I tried trading I lost some money just the way you did. And i never wanted to go that way again, I'm sitting back to learn, cos I'm not an expert trader. I don't want to incur such kind of loss again in my trading career, till I gain full understanding about how Cryptocurrency trading works. That's the one I'm going full-time on, its quite easier to understand.

Okay, nice sharing your view on the type of pairing you used during your time with forex trading. I never imagined that one can trade with crypto and fiat currency at same time. I will love to install and use such broker to start trading both currencies. But I won't rush things with trading, the last time I tried trading I lost some money just the way you did. And i never wanted to go that way again, I'm sitting back to learn, cos I'm not an expert trader. I don't want to incur such kind of loss again in my trading career, till I gain full understanding about how Cryptocurrency trading works. That's the one I'm going full-time on, its quite easier to understand.
Experience comes with experience itself, this is not optional. You can try Binance, OkEx and some other platforms where you will know how to do it, if you have Coinbase, then there are similar option in Coinbase Pro. - This is only for example, I am not endorsing these over other trading platforms.
It is better not to rush, just include some of your budget ans start for learning, there are always discount in you hold or pay fees in any crypto that is launched by platform (they do for promotion).

Experience comes with experience itself, this is not optional. You can try Binance, OkEx and some other platforms where you will know how to do it, if you have Coinbase, then there are similar option in Coinbase Pro. - This is only for example, I am not endorsing these over other trading platforms.
It is better not to rush, just include some of your budget ans start for learning, there are always discount in you hold or pay fees in any crypto that is launched by platform (they do for promotion).
Cool, I love the features at binance, I love how the platform is built. Coinbase doesn't work exceptional in my country, the trading feature doesn't show up. But in binance I can use my debit card to fund my account on binance, that's why I chose binance ahead of any other exchanger platform. But I don't like how the site experience series of scam attacks. If they can correct that constant attack going on, on their site, by improving their security level, it will make sense a lot. Some users trade with fear of losing their assets in the site. For now, I won't rush trading, let me learn first before embarking in trading full-time.

After my experience with shit coin i guess i focus on crypto currency pairing like usdt/btc , usdt/tron, usdt/ltc and these are the trading system i have been using for a while to earn some few cash and there are still many other available trading pairs i can't remember tho , but for now this are the ones i use for trading mostly and i have benefited from them , just know how to trade and when to trade before investing then you are good to go and you would be able to avoid more losses i think

After my experience with shit coin i guess i focus on crypto currency pairing like usdt/btc , usdt/tron, usdt/ltc and these are the trading system i have been using for a while to earn some few cash and there are still many other available trading pairs i can't remember tho , but for now this are the ones i use for trading mostly and i have benefited from them , just know how to trade and when to trade before investing then you are good to go and you would be able to avoid more losses i think