What do you do to make money online

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Is there a lot of people that have different ways of earning money is online,a lot of people's do go into trading of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency while some people go into trading of Forex,we all have our own different ways of making some little amount of token online , some people might really be interested in doing affiliate marketing, I'm just curious to know what do you have been doings to make money online,please tell us what you have been doing to make money online so we can also learn and help our brothers and sisters to also make some money online thank you.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I earn from different programs in order to stack up the paycheck at the end of the month. Here are the ways of earn money online:

Affiliate marketing: I have a website in kitchen niche which has both information and review contents. I earn money whenever someone buys product on Amazon through my affiliate link.

Freelance: I have an account with Fiverr on which I rendered a proff reading for clients for certain amount depending on the workload.

Bizdustry: instead of wasting my precious time on social media platforms, I choose to get paid for commenting and creating threads.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 27657

Like you said there are various different ways in order to make money online, and each person will have their own unique way of doing this. For me personally what I do is I spend a lot of time on forums such as this one, and other pay per post forums. And then from the earnings that I get from these posts that I make, I then use that in order to invest in certain coins and to try trading. To be honest, at this point, I'm not very good when it comes to trading, and I'm still learning how to look at certain indicators in order to predict future prices. However, the money that I earn through these means provides me with a good opportunity to try trading, and to learn from my mistakes before I invest more into it. As a side note I also use faucets, but very limited use of these as their earnings are not very high.

Xerryl

Their are too many ways you can undertake to make money online, but you need to be skilled enough to earn what you really craved for. Not all job requires special skills to handle, such as writing for forums, teaching English to non English speaking students, solving captchas, and data entry jobs etc. But they don't pay you the kind of substantial amount of money you are looking for. If you wanna earn meaningfully, go learn how to transcribe, writing contents/articles, translation, and graphics design etc. This kind of jobs will help you to earn reasonably online and take care of your bills.

KURTAULI

I had tried many ways but still need to focus on the most ways suitable to me , now I am earn some money from forums and sime sites of Microtasks , I am involving in another strategy games but still don't cash out from them until now , of course I will dedicate time to learn vital skills as academic writing , transcription and teaching online that looks promising comparable to what I am doing now . But staying in sites that are legit for long time also good even they are low paying .
Do not stop learning and developing. There are many ways to make money on the internet, the main thing is not to lose motivation and have a goal. If you have at least $ 1000 you can start short term trading on Altcoins this is the best way to make quick money. for example. Buy Doge $ 0.001 and sell $ 0.0015

Lyrrex

these days earning online hasn't been pretty much easy due to the high competition rate. During the pandemic while everyone was shut down, a lot of Markets were closed, all physical businesses are shut down but the internet wasn't shut down, so those who had a means of making money online were still surviving.
one of the surest ways of making money online recently is by trading forex or cryptocurrencies .

Ralphjoe

There are several ways to make money online, leveraging on these different ways to make money online can lead to astronomical wealth increase, though most of the ways to make money online involves using your intellect.

When it comes to online earning, I make money online by working in forums like trendri, Bizdustry for now. I discovered Bizdustry through referral and it has been a tremendous money making forum that has helped and is still helping me so much for a while now.

For now I am planning to start another way to make more money online through domain flipping business, this is a business that involves buying expired domains and selling them off or parking them.

freelancermaria

I have been an online freelancer for years now. I started way back in 2008 or 2009 if I am not mistaken. Then I had to stop for a while to give my full attention to my thesis. Then I came back a few years ago. As of the moment, I am doing data entry and article writing jobs. I have enrolled in an e-commerce course last time to further enhance my skills. I do hope I'd be able to find a job real soon so I could help my parents with their finances.

Salimo 92

I had tried many ways but still need to focus on the most ways suitable to me , now I am earn some money from forums and sime sites of Microtasks , I am involving in another strategy games but still don't cash out from them until now , of course I will dedicate time to learn vital skills as academic writing , transcription and teaching online that looks promising comparable to what I am doing now . But staying in sites that are legit for long time also good even they are low paying .

Peppul

With the right source there are so many things to do online to make money ranging from investing in crypto currency, selling of ebooks, completing surveys form trustworthy sites, paid to post sites, and so many others. The only thing required of you is just your time and your data to do all these things and at the end of the day with the little effort you have put in you see your self earning money through your contributions to these sites.

Mayorla

There are hundreds of ways to earn online..
I have tried Affiliate marketing but I couldn't make money through it..
Presently, I trade Cryptocurrency and that's how I make money online

KURTAULI

I am a web developer this is my main profession and source of income. I also have a small phone farm and a crypto miner. My crypto miner generates $ 200 of cryptocurrency every month I know this is not much but extra income is never bad. In my opinion cryptocurrency is a good source of income

Olajidey

I can't really say this what I do because I am a jack of all trade, how many did I want to mention. thou where I make much money is tutoring, it is a US site where you help the lazy student to solve any problem they face with the subject be it English, mathematics, biology, physic, chemistry. I also make money through airdrops too, I also do a survey, I also do transcription but I did not record success with it as I give up due to bad rating.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Is there a lot of people that have different ways of earning money is online,a lot of people's do go into trading of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency while some people go into trading of Forex,we all have our own different ways of making some little amount of token online , some people might really be interested in doing affiliate marketing, I'm just curious to know what do you have been doings to make money online,please tell us what you have been doing to make money online so we can also learn and help our brothers and sisters to also make some money online thank you.
There are a lot of opportunities to earn online, although they may not offer much pay but it is better than nothing. If you have a digital skill it might be better to earn. Skills like graphics designer, content creator, website designer etc can fetch one good income online. But if you don't have these skills you can go for the ones that almost anyone can do. These includes paid to write, paid to click, paid to post, captcha entry etc. These one offer low pay, but if you are determined and consistent you can make a reasonable side income from them.

Jimasun

I have tried different ways basically. From affiliate marketing to cost per action(cpa), Amazon associate and blogging etc. But cpa is still the best method so far for me.
It is easy to startup and you are not getting worried about making any sale or whatsoever. Just ensure you can grab a good number of traffic to your link daily then you are sure of making a decent income weekly or monthly.
You could also try becoming an Amazon associate for the long term. You don't need to sell your own products. Just recommend a good product to to others and you get paid once they purchase through your link. Easy peazy.
Get more information about these two suggestions on YouTube. There are loads of resources to help you start

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Since the pandemic struck, I have been to the world of earning online. I have browsed and come through numerous sites where you can work for free and some of them ask you to pay for the work you do. But, most of the sites who ask you for the money is a scam. My primary earning site in this period is Timebucks where I am earning and now I have few referrals also, so from there I make few cents daily.

Other than that I am into some survey sites that pay good money to complete the surveys if qualified, but these methods can't make you rich. It's just part-time earning.

abolaji1979

There are so many things one can do to make money online.
Some of these will be explain in this my post and most of them include: carry out survey on the survey sites. By so doing you are being paid for any survey you take.
Secondly, another way of making money online is posting comments and threads where you are being paid for it.
Thirdly, some were making their money through or via investment websites where you put in your hard earned cash for getting more thank you

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are too many ways you can undertake to make money online, but you need to be skilled enough to earn what you really craved for. Not all job requires special skills to handle, such as writing for forums, teaching English to non English speaking students, solving captchas, and data entry jobs etc. But they don't pay you the kind of substantial amount of money you are looking for. If you wanna earn meaningfully, go learn how to transcribe, writing contents/articles, translation, and graphics design etc. This kind of jobs will help you to earn reasonably online and take care of your bills.

Donkiz

The lockdown which was as a result of covid-19 pandemic made more people to move online in search of online jobs that they can earn some token from to be able to sustain themselves.

It was same period that I started doing online jobs, I have tried different types of sites and programs but most of them did not yield any positive results, yet I keep trying until I was able to identify good paying sites that I earn from.

The type of online jobs I currently earn from are get paid to write, get paid to comment/post, e-commerce, paid-to-click, etc.