PPC What do you think about getting traffic from ptc site

Josemendez

Verified member
Bloggers and forum owners here will agree with me ,that having a forum is not the main task but being able to generate good traffic that can enable the said site to be monetised.

There are many ways of generating traffic ,such as paid to post sites , use of social media marketing . Using paid to click sites seems to be one of the common method used to generate traffics to a site.

The challenge I see with this method of generating traffic is that most of the traffic do not end up to sign ups , and those that sign up , do so for the rewards attached . They are barely active.

In your opinion , what do you think about using paid to click sites to generate traffics ?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Traffic is the life blood of a website on the internet. The quality of the traffic that goes to your website will have effect on your earn on the website.

There are proven ways to get traffic to you websites. This can either be free traffic or paid traffic. But it should be know that traffic is just a mean to an end not an end by itself.

The first categories of website traffic comes from the free method. This is involves hustling for Poeple to come down to your Websites. This method requires lots of work and are less engaged.

There are many ways Poeple are generating traffic free. One the ways is to write articles on the popular syndication sites with a link to your website in your bio.

The proven way is to set up your funnel ready and drive traffic to the funnel and watch the sales rolling. This is achieved through paid traffic method

Donkiz

It's very difficult to get good traffic from paid to click sites, because everyone in paid to click sites are there solely for the pay and nothing else. Although sometimes when you click a link, the content of the site might interest you and you might decide to engage or join the site but this is usually rare, because most people visiting different sites through paid to click platforms spends few seconds only on each site they visit.

To get good traffic, you need to go through social media platforms, forums, guest blogging, paid ads, etc.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Generally, the traffic you get from Ptc websites is considered low quality. They are bad source of traffic and aren't organic at all. The attention span of users from Ptc websites is very short, they are only going to be on your website for just a few seconds. You need to make a connection with your readers, everything will be of no use if they are being paid to visit your website than actually be interested in what you want to share with them. Ptc websites are also notorious for giving high bouce rate traffic, which in turn will hurt your website's ranking.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Paid to click sites are actually a very reliable way that you can get traffic on your website but it is very important to know that the people that are clicking this sites are doing it's only because they will want to get paid from it . You should not expect reccuring visitors from paid to click sites.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are trying to promote a referral link to an earning site, traffic from PTC can be considered good because PTC sites are flocked with people wanting to make money online. However, if you use PTC to drive traffic to your blog and website, the PTC traffic cannot be considered worthwhile because it does not improve your revenue.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have tried a PTC site before just for exploration. After an hour of clicking continually I developed mental fatigue. I do not know if PTC sites are earning from the clickers of the site but I guess only those with robotic minds can do the clicking for the whole day. I would rather get my traffic from the SEO work that I can do on my site.