What do you think investment is better 0r saving?

Janiya

I want to discuss here about investment and saving as I have a a best and closest friend near to my heart as well.

She got money from her father and now she is confused that what to do to with this great amount of money alone so she asked me the suggestion about what to do more I just give her suggestion that you can only do something with your money e if you want to invest it to get profit only investment so it is really great for you and you are coming life time as well but if you want to save your money without losing it in the investment because it happens in the investment somehow we get great level of profit and sometimes we never achieved and receive any profit so so we loss the money e at one time so I gave her this suggestion but now I want to ask you all that what will be the the great decision for her if you all invested so do share your experience related to the investment and if you all are saving your money so do share your opinions as well here so that I will easily get to know everyone's point of you and I will share with her as well to clear her problems easily.

Maliha sayyad

I will give you advice that ask her to invest in the business or in a small market store which is really profitable now a days everyone is visiting stores for shopping and for buying the monthly requirement things for eating and for wearing so I will always suggest you to first in invest in the little amount then experience yourself then later invest in the biggest fields

Godsplan

I want to discuss here about investment and saving as I have a a best and closest friend near to my heart as well.

She got money from her father and now she is confused that what to do to with this great amount of money alone so she asked me the suggestion about what to do more I just give her suggestion that you can only do something with your money e if you want to invest it to get profit only investment so it is really great for you and you are coming life time as well but if you want to save your money without losing it in the investment because it happens in the investment somehow we get great level of profit and sometimes we never achieved and receive any profit so so we loss the money e at one time so I gave her this suggestion but now I want to ask you all that what will be the the great decision for her if you all invested so do share your experience related to the investment and if you all are saving your money so do share your opinions as well here so that I will easily get to know everyone's point of you and I will share with her as well to clear her problems easily.
Generally investment has more returns and chances of increasing one's money and because of that many of us do prefer investment. But you need to also have in mind that without savings, it's not wise to invest even though some people normally do that. Savings most at times is current and you can withdraw your savings whenever you are hit by an unforseen circumstances that demands money. But in most investment cases, this can't happen.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view as a well experienced business man I will see it is better for you to invest than for you to save money this is because when you invest you get interest but when you save money you don't really get interest instead sometimes bank do the talk some charges from your account. But the money that has been invested will bring out more income on Daily basics

noor Naqvi

Investment means spending your saved money to buy any assits which brings you much profit in future.. you can buy shears , price bonds and land etc.. I think it's better than saving because it multiplies your saved money, but saving you just have your saved money without any profit at all

Zarar

I think saving is not a good idea..invest your money in good business that's give you good profit..
Invest money and get more to more money through it..

Simplyniyi

It is better to invest the money that to put the money in savings account. When you invest your money, you expect to have dividends and you make your money work for you. Money kept in the bank is being used by the bank to make money, after the make money, then the remember to give you a small percentage of their gains. I recently invested an amount of money and within a month, I made ten percent of my investment. If the money is kept in the bank, I wouldn't have even gained 0.0001 percent of my savings.

Abee111

According to my own point of view, investment is far far more better than saving. Investment is putting or uing money in expectation on profit or interest on it. Savings is just there, it will not increase or decrease. Investment can also makes you rich, savings can not make you to be rich rather it will makes you to be poor. Investment can not be compared with savings in term of betterness.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

Investment is better than saving,when investors like you are doubling your money or multiplying your money but saving just leave the exact amount staying in your account as a businessman we need multiple investment another for you to make more money,investments always good with risk but you must investigate for that word anyone who want to be successful in life must be ready to invest and to create more words

Meenah45

Investment is better than savings because you have the chance to earn more with your money rather than saving for a long time.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If you need to invest the money that is in your hands and the giver does not want you to just put it in the bank then my take is to lend the money to the bank with their mutual funds program. If they have a trust fund then that is the same. They will use your money to earn more and you will earn a dividend later.