What do you think is more Important; Time or Money in Business?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I believe that in every business environment Time management is more important to business as blood is important to body.

In every business sectors ; if the time is not well manage such a business can never progress and bring out more income or returns in the business.

Though without money in the business the effort of the business man will be just useless and look waisted.

But if some body is aiming at making money at any cost in the business and yet not managing the business very well by considering the time factor there can never be success at all.

In business ; one can use Time factors to measure the productivities in the business.
One can also use this same time to measure the Efficiency of Labor in the business and can use that to measure how to pay company or business employees.

Do you think Time is more important than Money in the business?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Both are important though but if I have to choose I will say money is more important than time in business. It is almost like there is no business one can do without money but I can boldly say that there are some establishments that can yield in small time if you put enough capital required to gain that much. The truth is just that people are making a lot of money both online and offline even without considering time because they are invest good money in it. So the difference is totally clear, I am denying the fact that time matters in some business though but I can proudly say that it is not all.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
When people are really interested on money in a business then such business are not likely to be profitable because they will automatically neglect what they should spend most of their time on to improve on their business for a better success which can increase higher influx of buyers.. To me I believe time is the most important thing in a business and in every business it the best to give it the best time... Profit will not come in a business when there is lack of proper organisation and poor quality service to people.. lets be guided so we don't make wrong decision.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You need both, you cannot choose one for the other. Your business cannot be successful if you do not have time to operate or manage, and your business will not even start if you do not have money to launch the business. You need to invest time and money to make your business successful.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Both are very important and integral while wanting to make a crucial decision in a business. Without time you can't establish and sustain a business. Setting up and sustaining a business needs time devotion. And money on the other hand, can be the most important out of the two cos without money nothing can be done. If you have money and you don't have time, you can always assign a manager to your business,to manage it for you but he will be accountable often and often.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you have money, you can hire people to run your business and you don't have t invest time. If you do not have money, your business will not come into function but if you have money you can be successful even without you working for the business. having said that its your business and you need to give your time.