Earn Money What do you think is the most important key to make money?

A

ahou12315

What do you think is the most important key to make money?
If you have any new thinking, welcome you to discuss it.
Focus, people hubs, a good product, or any other things...
you can tell me...

Which is more important, luck or hard work?
Do you think that in order to make money, you have to work harder than others?
Do you think it's more important to focus on one industry or to diversify your investments?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making real money is not really easy and one is a lot of things to do that. Firstly you need to have proper knowledge of The venture you want to make money from. After that you need persistence and focus. Having the knowledge will not automatically give you the money but being persistent and disciplined. So I think knowledge and discipline are the most important things to make money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I love diversification a lot. I just don't like making money on only one source. I do feel that anything can happen to the website which will make the payment not coming as expected. That's why I like it when I even combining both offline and online means of making money

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Knowledge is very important if you really want to make money online. I mean you must have knowledge about the online business model you want to do otherwise you are going to lose money in the process. you must be determined and well prepared to never give up because you are going to face some obstacles on the way to make money online when you are just starting out.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The zeal is the most important thing while trying to make money. When we are hungry for a particular thing, theirs is a way we always feel. So for a person to have riches as well. He must be tired of his level. He must be hungry to have more.