Binance What do you think of Binance Exchange?

DAVIDTAM

Banned
The World's Leading Cryptocurrency Exchange.
What do you think of Binance Exchange?
I signed up for several cryptocurrency transactions,
The most commonly used is Binance Exchange,
What do you think of binance?

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The World's Leading Cryptocurrency Exchange.
What do you think of Binance Exchange?
I signed up for several cryptocurrency transactions,
The most commonly used is Binance Exchange,
What do you think of binance?
Binance like you said is the largest cryptocurrency exchange platform where you can do your trading about high volume of coins and you can also do farming and staking of coins the platform is very secure and reliable, you can also make withdraw to Fiat currencies if your country supports that.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I do regret up till moment the fact that I didn't get to know of binance exchange first. May be I would have known how to trade and even using peer to peer platform in the world largest exchange platform. It is very user friendly and have all the features a staunch crypto user will like.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I do regret up till moment the fact that I didn't get to know of binance exchange first. May be I would have known how to trade and even using peer to peer platform in the world largest exchange platform. It is very user friendly and have all the features a staunch crypto user will like.
Binance has made some people rich with ease because when the platform was new lots of Airdrops were available and launching of Virgin coins that has very huge profit were launched unlike now that things are not that easy there because the population is huge.

D

Deleted member 28127

Binance has made some people rich with ease because when the platform was new lots of Airdrops were available and launching of Virgin coins that has very huge profit were launched unlike now that things are not that easy there because the population is huge.
It is not the fact of what are Binance is doing but it is fact that airdrops are paying well their users because it is very common that an airdrop is facing issues when paying their users while others are paying well their users and gain trustworthiness of their investors. Binance is just exchanging on all this operation not paying from his pocket money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Binance exchange have been the best exchanger for some time now. Ever since I started with Binance have been happy with my crypto transactions, everything is simply easy trading crypto and NFT items there. I don't think at the moment their is any exchanger surpassing Binance's remarkable achievement, because they are simply breaking boundaries.

Kingstone

Binance has not been hacked, unlike Coinbase who suffered some attacks a few months ago. I did not why some users still prefer Coinbase over Binance besides geographical location. For me, Binance is the best and it will continue to be. I just got my account valid and I am enjoying my time there. Nice interface for beginners and pro as you can switch from lite to pro. I used the pro version.

Victorial

Binance is more like a bulletproof exchange that has gotten the best security system among its peers in the game. I will always choose Binance above coinbase because it has not men hacked. Binance's interface is very good and the fact that it allows peer to peer trading unlike Coinbase again makes it amazingly good. I once installed Coinbase out of curiosity but I later uninstalled it. The only feature I am yet to try on the platform is how to trade futures. I am glad I took all my time to get verified and with that I can use it for my withdrawal here

D

Deleted member 28127

You have to use the 2FA means Google Authenticator code as an additional security step on Coinbase to protect your account from hacks or thieves. Coinbase like Binance supports crypto trading but has fewer coins than Binance except for Polygon how is now suspended from Binance deposit and available on Coinbase and Spectrocoin.