What Documents Do You Need To Get Your Payoneer Account Verified?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many payment processors available in the world. I am currently working on a few sites that tend to pay through Payoneer. Since PayPal is not available in so many countries, many freelancing websites now use Payoneer to pay the people. Unfortunately, I have noticed that Payoneer is one of those payment processors that do not allow you to carry out transactions until or unless you completely verify account. I think you can receive money in your unverified Payoneer account, but you will not be able to withdraw funds until or unless you verify the account by sending the documents to the Payoneer administration. I usually avoid using such kind of payment processors, but I have no choice left.

I have heard that Skrill is one of those payment processors that is quite worse when it comes to getting your account verified. I just hope that this is not the case with Payoneer. I would like to know how to get your Payoneer account verified in a much faster way. I do not have documents in English language and as far as I have read, Payoneer does accept documents in your local native language, but it will take a very long time to get your account verified. According to Payoneer, I need to send bank documents, Proof of residence, and national ID card. I do not have all of these documents. I just have a national ID card only and even that is in my native language. Can I just send a scan of my national ID card to Payoneer to get verified?