Home Insurance What does home insurance actually cater for

Phabbyfundz

Many would have heard of home insurance but as get to know more about insurance i discovered two or more types or kinds of insurance often or do have the same or similar benefits or properties.
This type of insurance policies or plan often provide similar benefits to it purchaser. Taking for instance life insurance and health insurance you would see that this above mentioned insurance policies or plans both cater for the physical well being of the client and even in times of ailment they both cater for health needs of their clients.
Furthermore, for insurance plans as home insurance of what benefit is this type of insurance policy to the client. does cater for the home as in its appliances or does it protect its client against burglary or theft or help when case like that happen.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Home insurance may differ from house insurance in some insurance company and even in some countries. While the house insurance can cover the house a building against unforseen circumstances like flood or fire. Home insurance covers things that are in the house like the furniture and electronics that may be kept in the house.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Home insurance is very important as socially when you have a very good house that have spent a lot of money to build. People venture into home insurance because of some unforeseen circumstances such as flood and fire incidences as the case may be. It serves a very good purpose.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
With what I know about it, it really covers the property inside the house. They are somehow related to the property insurance but it only caters for the home and not the total building. This could be bought by a tenant of an apartment because everything inside including the appliances belongs to the person that rents it

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think home insurance policy actually also provides protection on the home properties and other appliances , depending on the deal you made with the insurance company , some may actually include theft or buglary type of insurance I think , depending on your choice of coverage I think tho

Bilalofficial

Is good and effective but in Nigeria we need it but people will not take it properly for instance theft insurance fire insurance and so many more depend how insurance company run it our country it for protecting and secure our property but I think how can we run flood insurance or in insurgency

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Is good and effective but in Nigeria we need it but people will not take it properly for instance theft insurance fire insurance and so many more depend how insurance company run it our country it for protecting and secure our property but I think how can we run flood insurance or in insurgency
It actually depends on the person insuring ,I think you could run flood insurance or insurgency on your home insurance policy ,I think most times it might actually require more premiums ,since youa re covering a bulky amount of risk involved I think ,but you would need to pay the necessary premium

dagm

When you have a nice house that you have spent a lot of money to develop, having home insurance is quite significant socially. People purchase home insurance to protect themselves against unforeseen events such as floods and fires, as the case may be. It accomplishes a valuable goal.

D

Deleted member 28127

When you have a nice house that you have spent a lot of money to develop, having home insurance is quite significant socially. People purchase home insurance to protect themselves against unforeseen events such as floods and fires, as the case may be. It accomplishes a valuable goal.
You have to merge between three or four insurance for the house like life assurance because floods and fires can cause death for people living on it or for example health insurance if it causes some illness that occurs that you do critical operations. Additionally, the cost of these insurance is increasing day after day what let most people cannot afford to pay them all at once.