What does the future holds for PI coin??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
DO YOU THINK PI WILL EVER COME LIVE IN THE COIN MARKET??

Its more than one year now, I've been mining this PI, but it seems that the time is taking too long for it to come live in the coin market. Most of its users are going frustrated for such delay around the coin for it not to go live in the coin market.

I know the overseas of the PI main-net launched a browser, and also a wallet to store, send and holdl PI at the meantime, but its not yet tradable. The applications are still at the test-net, (Beta-stage), its not yet at full functionality. Their is still ongoing work around the PI main-net, its developers 'Stanford PhDs claimed that, the coin is nearing its conclusive path to become a tradable coin before 2022.

Saying, the coin has entered its Q2 quarter, which is the final stage to get the coin listed in the market. Lots of whistle blowers says that the coin's value will start at very low level. E.g $0.01, meaning for the early miners of the coin, have to mine a lot if they have any realistic chance of seeing their PI coin valuable. Or they can still afford to buy plenty to add to their existing mined coins and grow it for long when it finally come live.

Are you a PI user?

Do you see this news a realistic one around PI before 2021 ends??

Have you made more research about PI coin to ascertain more useful info about its future??

Solution
When I heard of Pi, I wanted to try this, so I headed to the google play and downloaded the app. During the signup process, I came to know that I can join only through a referral code. I gave up. later I found that the coin does not have any fiat value. People are mining just n the hope that someday it will have value.
Yes, you must register under someone or else you won't be accepted to mine PI. It is a futuristic coin, still in its beta days, not guaranteed at this time to come Live. The developers are simply working tremendously to get the coin listed soon, but the work in hand is simply on delay that has made people to be frustrated around the progress of the future Coin.

bantrau81748

Test-net stage: The fact that PI is still in the test-net (Beta-stage) and not fully functional after more than a year of mining is a cause for skepticism. It raises doubts about the project's progress and its ability to deliver a working and market-ready product.

quanytunf8h

PI developers' claims: While the developers claim that PI is nearing its conclusive path to becoming a tradable coin, such claims need to be critically examined. Without concrete evidence or a clear roadmap, it is difficult to assess the reliability and feasibility of these statements.

mantruanh

Low initial value prediction: The expectation that the coin's initial value will start at a very low level ($0.01) raises concerns about its potential for significant growth. A low starting value may deter potential investors and limit the coin's market appeal.

sauntr7hf

Realistic timeline: It is important to question whether the projection of PI becoming a tradable coin before the end of 2021 is realistic. Without sufficient evidence or corroborating sources, it is uncertain whether the timeline can be met or if further delays are possible.

samanx82hhy

Reliability of whistle blowers: The mention of whistle blowers predicting a low initial value for PI raises doubts about their credibility. It is crucial to assess the sources and the reliability of their predictions before considering them as a basis for investment decisions.

xamuentuhf8

Personal experience with PI: The article asks readers if they are PI users, which prompts us to question the author's intention and whether they are seeking validation rather than providing objective analysis.

lamutnr8fh

Need for further research: Conducting thorough research beyond the information provided in the article is essential to obtain a more comprehensive understanding of PI's future prospects. Relying solely on the article may limit the depth of knowledge about the project.

ahahariuqnh

Acknowledging the PI main-net launch: The article acknowledges the development of a browser and a wallet for PI, indicating progress in the project's infrastructure. However, it is important to assess the significance of these developments in relation to the overall progress and market readiness of the coin.