Investment What Factors Do You Consider Before Investing Your Money Into Any Program?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Investing money is something that we all tend to do in our life because the more money we invest, the more chances are that we shall make wealth in the long run. However, not all the kinds of investments are secure and there are many investments that require you to investigate and do your proper research before you actually invest. This goes true especially for online investment projects, as Internet is full of scams. When it comes to online investment programs, the very first thing I would consider is for how long the program has been running. The longer the program is, the higher trust it gains.

However, unfortunately, this is not the only factor you should consider because there have been cases of old online investment programs eventually becoming scam. The second thing you must consider is the fact that how transparent a business is. If the business model is transparent, then it could gain trust. The third thing you must consider is whether or not the business is regulated by any authority in case the business closes. Some authorities include governmental organizations and the Better Business Bureau. These authorities monitor the businesses properly. What are some factor you would consider before investing?

D

Deleted member 28127

The first thing before thinking about investing is you need to know that you could win or you could lose so during winning days you decrease a little from your expenses and save them to the day you are losing or a small winner.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The risk is my primary concern in investment because I have experienced losing money in stocks (that was in 1994 before the mobile phone came around). It is foolish to put your money in an investment scheme that will later on turn out to be a scam. That is the reason why my eyes are now focused on stocks and real estate because they are the legit investments that I know. You may say that crypto is not a scam but the risk is high because you have no indication to see about the market prices. Besides, there are the whales who can control the market price to you disadvantage. With real estate my money is safe as long as the documents of the property are genuine. With stocks, it is very safe because the broker is a company owned by the biggest bank in our country.

E

eldavis

First and foremost, before I invest on anything, I tend to check how legit that program is, I make as much investigations I can make before making any decisions, the next would be how long it would take for me to get my returns, am not really after an investment that would take years cause no matter how legit I see the platform to be, I do not know how long it would last. The next I would look out is the amount I need to invest in. If it is something I can afford then I am good to go, I would never invest more than what I can loose.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
When I am interested to invest in cryptocurrency , the most important thing I consider is just the future potential of a particular cryptocurrency , that is always my main point of consideration since there are thousands of cryptocurrency that are littered around the crypto space with no useful of potential , the chance of investing in a wrong cryptocurrency is likely to be higher if proper care is not given , you may likely invest in bad cryptocurrency ignorantly and at the end you are not likely to earn a single profit from your investment which may usually be a loss.

Now the most important thing I do is just invest in any crypto-currency I believe will be profitable in the future and before I make an attempt to invest in such I have to carry out proper research to really understand what the cryptocurrency is all about and what they have to offer because I can't really invest my money in any cryptocurrency that won't have anything to offer.

Investment in cryptocurrency I believe is a skill that everyone needs to learn and understand because if there is no proper understanding of what to invest on the chance of investing in the wrong cryptocurrency is likely to be there.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
People are always after money and do less research when introduce to an investment. This has made many to lose their capital. The following are some of the factors that I will consider personally before investing in an investment.

I will like to know for how long the scheme has been running. If I were to invest in HYIP, I will invest if the scheme is relatively new because I know they do pay early investors, others I won't invest if the program has not really stood a test of time.

I will also check the risk involved. The higher the risk, the lower the money I do stake in an investment. This is my own way of minimizing risk. I do believe when the interest rate is too high, there is much tendency of the program to be a fluke.

Most time, o consider the users reviews too. What do oeiple say about the scheme. I do take my time to read more about the investment I want to do both offline and online just to know what those that have done it are saying about it.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Investment is a very good thing to do. However, you should be careful where you invest your money as you might end up loosing it if you are not careful. Keen research is important before investing, especially when doing it online. There are so many cases where online investment sites have scammed people. Therefore, you should not trust all sites promising to give you profits.

One things that I look at before investing online is the promise they have. Some of them are very unrealistic. Like they promise really high returns that seem too good to be true. Many of such promise to double or triple your money within a few days. When I see such promises, I tend to be more careful. This is because I know that profits should be a reasonable amount.

Another thing I look at is the transparency of the site. A legit investment site will tell you their plans and how they run the site. For example, they will tell you their source of income and how they intend to use the money you invest so as to give you profits.

Lastly, I always research about the reviews people have about the site. Especially in forums like this one. People rarely lie about the legitimacy of a site. If I get a site that has negative reviews, I usually steer clear from it.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I always have the believe that whatever is what doing should be worth doing well. Before I will invest my hard ewrn money into any form of business I will make a careful analysis of the type of chosen business I have in mind, okay let me take for instance the time I was about to go into the supply of rice. I knew rice was cheaper in the northern part of my country but the roads were very bad and there was insecurity in most parts of the northern states. So I carefully planned how I could bet the hurdles to get to the areas that were safe and how I could get the rice across to the southern part of my country where rice is no a very demand, as it happens to be a staple food and people can handle do without it and it has no close substitute.

At every occasion such as wedding which takes places every Saturday and sometimes during the week people demand alot for rice. So I mapped out a very good Plan. And I made a good move and established a good connection where thr rice can be supplied to me without stress.

I consider the risk and profitability ratio.

Rachael

Verified member
As it stands, I do not invest my money into any online programs, no matter how profitable it might be and even if it is being operated by my blood relative, I would never join. I have been scammed numerous times and even at the verge of it, I still kept on investing. The one that hit me so hard was in 2020, during the covid-19 pandemic, where I decided to invest so I can have some more money to make ends meet. It was the most devastating point of my life that someone I had some level of trust could go to the extent of scamming me, even when he knows that I am still struggling, whereas, he has a well paying job and buoyant parents yet he finds leisure in exploiting from the poor masses.

I rather invest in real estate properties, where I can easily have access to my properties, wherever and whenever. Recently, there is a group that crashed any succeeded in eloping with millions of dollars and even now, some people have lost their lives due to the shock and depression. The sad reality is that, despite all of these happening, if another investment site comes up, people would still invest without learning viable lessons.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are numerous and uncountable things to consider before investing your hard-earned money in any investment of any kind . Money is a very important and valuable tool and it must be used wisely and sensibly . that is why when we are investing money we must make sure to have the requisite knowledge of what type of investments that we are investing our money on . It is a very devastating and disappointing situation when you invest your hard-earned money , possibly in an investment that did not turn out to be positive and promising as planned or expected .

in order to avoid losing our hard-earned money it is advised to consider and research about the investment that we tend to invest our money into . If a platform is an offline platform you must make sure to find out what others who have already used the platform as saying about the platform you must pay attention to their experience so as to learn from it . On the other hand if the website is an online website or platform you can use a scam site detector to properly check and analyse reviews about the website so as to be accurately and correctly sure whether the website is promising and legit or scamming and defrauding .