What happened today on trust wallet?

priderock

Trust wallet tricked it's users in thinking they are millionaires if not billionaires.

Imagine going to bed with a few hundred bucks worth of coins and tokens in your crypto wallet.

Waking up and checking your wallet and find your balance has hyped into the billions.

Shiba Inu didn't rally by fifty decimals. It's just some system malfunction

The proximate source of the incorrect data is CoinMarketCap, yeah the largest crypto price data providers.
According to CoinMarketCap, a single Bitcoin today blew well past the $50,000 resistance to become worth $799 billion.(crazy right? Imagine the hype, many flat ass niggas will rob shoulder with Elon musk)
Ethereum now goes for $43 billion.(waw wished this was real mehn.. I should be one of the richest dude in Africa).

Trust Wallet, which relies on CoinMarketCap for price data relay, was one of the glitched platform. Though coin and token balances appeared correctly in user balances, their dollar values did not.

Well don't think that is impossible in crypto space.
I once slept with 2400$ in my wallet only to discover 2days later a whopping 79,000$
I have similar coins in my portfolio doing great
You can hit me up on telegram If you want 100X coin in your wallet
Telegram_ @sinsuitor

Victorial

It was exactly a system malfunction. We did not see it coming at all. At first, I was thinking that my account was about to be hacked. Until I realized that it was a general effect. I had just $45 in my wallet and more than half was from airdrops. I was not disturbed at all but I knew a lot of people who had hundreds of dollars of crypto coins. I confirmed the real value in binance