What has been your worst experience with any banking institution

Phabbyfundz

Valued Contributor
Banks have been of really great benefits to the society since when it started operation in the world. And I believe everyone I today's would have had an encounter with a banking institution of even owns a bank account as the case maybe.
As saving money in banks is really reliable there have also been some short falls in the mode of operation of so many banks in existence today. What would you say has been your worst experience with this banking institution and would you in recent future still want to continue operating with a bank or would like for there to an innovation in the banking system in their policies and mode of operation. And you recommend your bank to anyone to bank with them ,or you would advice anyone who wants your advice against your choice for a good banking institution.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The only experience I have with banking these days is that I think they ard divulging too much secret to some set of people. There are some people that do call and pretend to be banks workers, it would amaze you how they will be giving out your information off hand and they are scammers.

Comment

Ummigal

Verified member
My worst experience came not long ago from when I opened an account with them. I opened an account with them and a week later I went for my ATM. After several hours of queuing up with those who came for the same reasons it was my turn and I was told that my photo didn't appear whereas I gave the two passports. Till today they haven't still given me my ATM card.

Comment

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Banking sector in my country really needs reformation. There are some incessant deduction of money unnecessarily. At times, the reasons for for the deduction may not even be stated. At times, if stated, it will be flimsy reasons they don't need to be deducting money for. I think they need to be curtailed.

Comment

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have more than 10 years of work experience with a commercial bank. My wife is at present working in the biggest bank here. It is obvious that we have no issue with banks and with the banking system here that the public can rely and trust. Banks lose the trust of the public when the government is full of corruption. Fortunately our central bank is clean.

Comment

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I never had any bad experience with bank, sometimes most banks do not offer the best customer service and they do not respect their customers which is not even the best option. Unnecessary reduction of money is very rampant and some security system of Most bank are not really strong that is why a lot of people's money ve been withdrawn.

Comment