Crypto What If Cryptos Were launched During the Mid 2000s?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin was the very first cryptocurrency that was created in the year 2008. However, it was actually launched in the year 2009 and this means that there was no cryptocurrencies before the year 2009. Things were very different back then. People never invested in cryptocurrencies back then because they never existed rather they used to invest in stock market and deal in shares. Even the HYIP programs used to scam people by making people believe that they trade in stock market, but now even HYIPS claim that they invest money in crypto trading. Lol. The fact of the matter remains that cryptocurrencies have changed the internet a lot. Crypto have not only changed the internet, in fact, it has also changed the world physically because now there are many Bitcoin ATMs that never existed in the past. So, What If Cryptos Were launched During the Mid 2000s? What impact would crypto have back then?

minenovo

I am not sure. Back then the Internet wasn't nearly as developed as it has been in the past decade or so. I am not sure the blockchain technology would've taken off very fast under those circumstances.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Crypto was launched in the early 2000s and has this frat impact. I am very sure that if it was launched in the mid 2000s,thsre would be more impacts that it would have created because then, there is likely to be more sophisticated internet that will aid its improvements then

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Crypto was launched in the early 2000s and has this frat impact. I am very sure that if it was launched in the mid 2000s,thsre would be more impacts that it would have created because then, there is likely to be more sophisticated internet that will aid its improvements then
Cryptocurrency was not launch in the mid-2000s because if this is possible then the price of cryptocurrency like BTC could have gone higher than it is today, cryptocurrency as i understand was launched in 2010 by an unknown man name satoshi nakamoto. Ever since then a lot of people start adapting to cryptocurrency.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency was not launch in the mid-2000s because if this is possible then the price of cryptocurrency like BTC could have gone higher than it is today, cryptocurrency as i understand was launched in 2010 by an unknown man name satoshi nakamoto. Ever since then a lot of people start adapting to cryptocurrency.
I didn't say it was launched in the mid 2000s. I said it was launched early 2000. Which is around 2009 to 2010. I got to know this because I was into MMM some few years after this and we could recieve payment through bitcoins then but I never taken it serious. Only God knows how rich I quid have been by now.