What is cloud mining?

idiba75

Hello,

Cloud Mining, or Mining in the Cloud, is a way to mine Bitcoins without having to buy any hardware and without the need to own mining equipment (or mining gear). Instead of buying Bitcoins or mining with your own equipment, you buy some of the mining power and enjoy it with other customers. This means you only need a contract with the best cloud mining services and a Bitcoin wallet. With cloud mining, a customer can purchase hardware mining capacity provided in a data center. You can earn Bitcoins and other crypto-currencies without worrying about hardware, software, bandwidth, electricity and all the other things that mining is normally associated with. Bitcoin and crypto-currency mining is done remotely in the cloud for maximum efficiency.

What is Blockchainm?

Blockchainm offers bitcoin cryptocurrency mining without having to buy any equipment. Instead of it you are buying mining hashpower from our industrial mining equipment supplier blockchain with its virtual data centers located in London , Amsterdam , Milan , Paris , Bern , Madrid , Istanbul , Beijing , Makassar and Luxembourg .

Blockchainm was created to ensure the effective mining and to provide professionals and newcomers with an access to the same quality resources as the industrial miners possess. Our cooperation with the industry leaders and access to the newest and most advanced technologies in the industry, quickly made us one of the world‘s leading mining services.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for this insightful post. Though, I have heard of cloud mining and how it works just as you have explained but I don't have interest in doing it. I am very much aware of the low payment except there are some platforms that pay relatively well. I will like the poster to come and give use more platforms where cloud mining can be done. Tjise platforms may be better than the ones I have worked with.

Collins77

In my opinion the platform i work with is so far the best, i ve been on the platform going to a year now. I earn 2% everyday of the coin i am mining.

Hania iman

Cloud mining is a type of mining. It is very good and easiest way to earn cryptocurrencies like bitcoin or etherium. In this mining we can mine cryptocurrency like bitcoin or etherium without managing a hardware.

Iqra

Cloud mining is a hands off way of earning cryptocurrency by renting computing power from third-party sources.

Collins77

I think cloud mining is the best way of earning crypto, both in bitcoin and othe cryptocurrencies, the no need to spend unnecessary for hardwares. It help me earn a lot more even during the recent dips.