What is Ethereum?

raaman

Valued Contributor
Ethereum is a decentralized, blockchain-based platform where anyone can create and implement decentralized applications (DAPPS). In other words, with Ethereum anyone can create blockchain apps and its scope is not just limited to payment.

The Ethereum blockchain connects thousands of computers around the world and forms a huge global computer network where anyone can use, create and implement programs. To create or implement Ethereum programs, you must pay using Ether (ETH).

Although it is sometimes called "cryptocurrency", Ether is not intended to be just money. It is more accurate to say that this is like the digital "fuel" needed to carry out tasks and transactions on the Ethereum network.

Nova

ETH is one of the strongest coin out there. And the concern currently is that they are having a lot of price. And something like that could go wrong for the coin. Considering each of the transactions would cost you more fee and like half the price of the amount being sent. So it's not really useful if the price is so much higher. I think that part needs changing as well. So I think there is less future of me investing into it and instead go for the other type of the coins like say polkadot and the binance coins. I think the coin about the binance coin is definitely something I am going to be investing here.