Surveys What is highest paying survey in Asia ?

Mertayasa

I've been searching for so long to find any legit and high paying surveys site, but I always end up pretty bad. According to my experience especially in my country Indonesia, there is no any good survey site. At the end of survey I always failed to get the money, and I already spend almost 1 hours for nothing.

paid survey.png

This kind of survey actually ask very simple question, just like my personal information and very easy to answer. But I don't know why at the of the survey they said that I'm not qualified and not get any single cent.

Who ever read this post, I hope you can suggest me a good and legit survey site to earn money. Thank you for reading.​

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Doing online surveys doesn't really favour people that are not in United States of America and some European countries. The only survey site that I think may favour people in Asia is yougov. You may try this survey site as they're almost in every country and they accept Asians and even Africans. But I don't know if you will make reasonable amount of money.