Affiliate What is it and how it works? Affiliate Marketing. For starters..

Moni2402

Actually what we know today as affiliate marketing is an online marketing strategy that is based specifically on obtaining results. It is when an online store or advertiser promotes their products or services through advertisements on the web or blogs through an affiliate program.

How does it work?

I will explain you in a simple way so that you can have a clear and precise idea of how affiliate marketing works.

Specifically, it is composed of four main agents, which are:

-The advertiser: refers to the brand that wants to publicize the goods or services it offers.

-Affiliate or publisher: website or blog that is responsible for promoting the advertiser's services.

-An affiliate program: it is a network through which advertisers and affiliates join. In this way the affiliates offer an advertising space in exchange for a commission that will be assigned by the advertising company.

-And finally we have the final consumer: it is the person who makes the purchase of the service.

It is very important to know that affiliate marketing is based on a model of payments per action (CPA) that means “Cost per acquisition”, by which the advertiser pays its affiliates for the results obtained.

Currently there are many affiliate platforms that you can access as a means and generate very good income.
I encourage you to give it a try.

Success!

Setho

VIP Contributor
You have actually explained a lot of things that people would find difficult annoying whenever they want to start affiliate marketing. I would also love to add that affiliate marketing is not as easy as people always say it is so it is important that you should take a lot of time into building a reputable audience online.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You have done a wonderful job demystifying affiliate marketing for the newbies. I think the most important thing is to build list of real subscribers if you want to make consistent income with affiliate marketing. You do this by setting up a page to collect the contact of the visitors in exchange for valuable goods.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This can be a good move if it happens that you have ladies in large number within your surrounding areas. Most ladies value handbag like their first child. I know someone who can spend our entire fortune on acquiring latest bag just to prove that she is rich. You are going to make lots of money with business if you start on time.