Passive income What is Passive Income?

ManiMoon

Passive income is money that you earn. You can earn this passive money by creating a blog, course, videos, ebook, and online store.

You also have the option to invest in a property or stocks market that allows you to earn passively.

At the initial stage of business, you‘ll need to put in some hours, effort, and capital in the passive income business. With the passage of time, your business will start earning if you will be consistent and give your business time and further capital

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
The way people seem to understand or define passive income these day makes it sound like an easy way to make money online from the comfort of your home, of which this is not the actual meaning of it, the real definition is just another way to make money asides from your employer or contractor. It’s more like a side hustle, it doesn’t have to be the easier way out like the way people tends to see it nowadays. If you happen to be lucky enough to find a good paying job online, I don’t think one should be bothered if takes more efforts or less.

cmoneyspinner

HUBPages is the only writing community where I can claim passive income. My HUBs (or articles) date back to about 2013 or 2014. I have not been active on that sites, especially when they changed owners. I sign in to make sure that my articles don't have broken links. Other than that, every six months or so I share my links via social media. About every 3 months, I earn $50 from the site's Google Ad Sense revenue-share plan.