What is Property Insurance?

Nite

Valued Contributor
Property insurance consists of a variety of policies that protects the policyholder for either property or liability. It provides financial aid to the owner or renter of any structure in case there is damage or theft. This type of insurance also provides fiscal relief to any other person, who in case might have been injured on the insured property. Also, it's not limited to homeowners insurance, renter's insurance, or natural calamity insurance, but also includes many other policies.

Property insurance is among the most purchased insurance policies, as it's considered to be a smart way to protect the things one have invested in. The liability coverage under this insurance can protect the property owner from getting sued by any person who have gotten injured while on the property.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Property insurance will cover some things that can be categorized under properties. Properties can be animals, marine or even material things. There is need to insure these properties mostly against theft, fire and even flood insurance policy most times. What I don't really understand is whether business can be seen as property or it is on its own.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is a good way of protecting ones property against any kind of risk. I think insurance is one kind of investment that more need to be done about it. Because people sometimes do not know about it's benefits. The insurance company needs to take out time to educate more people about their services

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think property insurance have been really helpful , since people can now cover their property against any form of damage that might want to happen to their property , it basically have more advantage and enlightenment needs to be done concerning the need and importance of having the policy too

Chibson

VIP Contributor
it is advisable for anyone that have any property to go to an insurance company to ensure the property because an unfortunate incident may happen and he or she loses his money or investment. It is therefore very important for property owners to have an agreement with an insurance company in order not to go into losses in cases of damage.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Property insurance in my definition simply means the act of providing some kind of coverage over your property against damages or loss. Most people do not know about this but there are also some features and characteristics surrounding it. For example, the policies, the limitations and the premium payments which are mandatory

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Property insurance in my definition simply means the act of providing some kind of coverage over your property against damages or loss. Most people do not know about this but there are also some features and characteristics surrounding it. For example, the policies, the limitations and the premium payments which are mandatory
For your business to get cover on any form of risk , you have to be ready to pay premium at the end of the day , because the insurance company won't cover the risk for free , you need to pay premium to get full coverage , I think it's available on every insurance scheme on the internet I think