What is the age that you have chosen to retire

Flow-er

When we work, there is an appropriate time for us to rest and that time is dependent on the strength that we have and it's also dependent on the minimum age that was stated by the government of the country for retirement. Some countries would put 65 years while some would put 60 years. it all depends on on the government policies and that is what is really happening in the retirement arena. But we have to prepare ourselves for the time so as not to fall victim of circumstances.

Planning for retirement require us to save little percentage of our income for retirement and it will be a soft ground for us when we retire and we'll be able to use such an amount that was accumulated to create a passive income for ourselves when we grow old and when we are unable to do task again due to a weak strength associated with old age. Some people would you prefer to retire at age 70 and some would prefer to retire at age 62 irrespective of the government policies because it is always with a minimum retirement age. At what age would you prefer to retire from work and take a rest.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
We must prepare for retirement everyday because at this period, we do not have strength anymore and all we are left with is the investment that we have garnered while we are working. So, it is very important for us to plan for our future by investing in retirement. There are so many companies and financial institutions that will allow you to make payments on a monthly basis for your future safety and when you retired you will be paid handsomely a huge some of money that could we used to establish a big business that will sustain you till you die .

This is basically what is been done by most of the people that wants to secure their future by creating a retirement plan. It is very important that you set the age that you would retire for yourself if you had work for certain numbers of years . Somw would prefer to retire if they have worked for 30 years , whole some would work for 40 years , it depends on the plan that you have on ground for yourself. It is an important structure that must be put in place inorder that to safeguard your future and retire peacefully

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
Early retirement is better because when you retire early you will have enough rest and you will live long . This is why it is very important to prepare for your retirement by buying life insurance policy or you can keep saving for the future . I would prefer buying life insurance because life does not mean until you die, you will receive a benefit. You can buy the policy and when you are old you can opt out of it and you will be given the huge amount of money that could be used for the big business or passive income sources for you to enjoy at old age

cmoneyspinner

I did not choose an age to retire. I consider that "technically" I am still working, even though it's online work. But in the USA, you can file for social security at age 62. However, if you wait until you reach age 66, your social security check will be larger. So I waited.