What is the best business for you

NegociosCPM2021

If this is a man asking, the same question as “what kind of girl do you like”.

Well, if someone does not like you or if you can not win, nothing you LIKE matters.

CUALQUIER negocio te hará rico, si terminas el número uno. Puede estar en el negocio de los motores de búsqueda o en el negocio de la basura reciclada. Todos son geniales.
5.jpg

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Well for me if I'm to choose my best business, I would like to appear at a courtroom that is having a factory in which people bring meat fish and a lot of things to store in my cool room, the reason why I choose this business is that there are only few people who operate its business around my area, if am to operate this business i will have enough profit because they are only few people who do it. That is why I choose it as my best business.

Samuel72

Verified member
The best business I can imagine for myself right now is cryptocurrency business this is because cryptocurrency business is not stressful and also the business is profitable. I also prefer cryptocurrency between more than other business because it does not demand any business plan or worker in the business

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I always love my business selection, establishing a video game business. Another one that caught my attention is owning a hotel, cinema, and transport company. Since my capital or finance is not up to such high demanding business i settled down to the one i can afford at this time.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am not good in selling but I think selling is the easiest business. What I do now is to engage in home-based business to produce items for sale. I have pickled mangoes, seedlings and saplings and also exotic fruits. But the selling is done by a neighbor so I pay her for that. But I am still happy with my profit since my capital is very small.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
The best business for me right now is in music. I still don't understand what I want in business but my current urge is in music. Doing concerts and all. I'm really not good at buying things neither I'm I good at selling but I can assure that I'm God with supervising and been the boss.

Mellorando

Banned
Before going into business one must first of all consider what type of business is suitable for him or her me personally I am still a student but when I finish school I would love to go into business to back up job hunting also I will like to own a supermarket that sell both foodstuff and materials

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
If this is a man asking, the same question as “what kind of girl do you like”.

Well, if someone does not like you or if you can not win, nothing you LIKE matters.

CUALQUIER negocio te hará rico, si terminas el número uno. Puede estar en el negocio de los motores de búsqueda o en el negocio de la basura reciclada. Todos son geniales.
View attachment 45501
The best business for me is buying and selling of farm produce . The buying of good or product is seasonal in nature and if one is serious many profit or gain will be made.
At times when you make good research on the business you are about to do then one will surely have success there.

anil02

Verified member
I tried many business but I didn't success in any one, I install factory and I also done ice-cream business, but I failed in all. I am qualified accountant so my first love is accounts work. But I tried in business but failed. It is my experience that we want to start a business we must have enough funds to feed our business and our family as well