What is the Best Platform to Get Paid as a Writer?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
As a writer, you can make money through various platforms, for example...

Freelancing sites: You can join the freelance marketplaces like Fiverr, Upwork, People Per Hour, Freelancer, etc. and start working on freelancing jobs or sell freelancing services.

Article sites: You can join article publishing sites like Medium, Vocal, Hubpages, etc. and start making money from your articles.

eBook Publishing sites: You can write ebooks and publish on KDP, Barnes and Noble, Lulu, etc. and make money by selling your ebooks

Paid to Post Forums: You can join forums like Trendri, Insured Forums, etc. and start making money from your posts.

The aforementioned sites are just few examples of the platforms that allow you to make money as a writer. By the way what do you think is the best method to make money as a writer?

Based on my experience, I can say freelancing platforms like Fiverr and Upwork and eBook publishing platforms like KDP and Barnes and Noble are the best platforms to Get Paid as a Writer. By using these platforms, you might not be able to start making money immediately, however, if you have the skills and if you work hard, of you work for a long time, you might be able to make a lot of money.

The best platform is always your blog. When you have a blog, you can make money through multiple methods. You can even sell freelancing services as well as ebooks and digital courses on writing and other skills. However, for a lot of people, making money from blogs is really difficult because blogging requires multiple skills and it is not possible to be an expert on multiple skills. Therefore, you will have to try something else. Based on experience, publishing ebooks is the best way to make money for the writers and KDP is the ultimate book publishing platform. First of all, it is a completely passive income method, and secondly, there is no limit on how much you can make. Well, you can also make money as a freelancer but this is active income source and there is a limitation on how much you can make. The ket to generate book sale sis marketing

I think different writers have different preferences when it comes to the kind of platforms they like to make money from. A lot of people may find joy in writing on their blog and actually making some good amount of money from it and there are also people who may enjoy in freelance writing and making some good amount of money from it also.

Venturing into Amazon Kindle publishing is not left out because it is a very lucrative way of making money if you can write articles and publish ebooks. it is even one of the ventures I want to go into fully next year because of how lucrative it is.

You just have to get everything right and on the long-run you can begin to make passive income from the website.

Personally, I think that is one of my favourite way of making money or trying to make money as a writer. I also enjoy writing on paid to post platforms.

i think the best platform of making money through writing for me is always on site that I can consistently use. When one can’t work consistently on a site I will agree that such site isn’t working well for the writer. So for me I might want to go with writing on forums. This is because I consistently write on these sites without relenting because I enjoy them a lot

but I think one of the writing site that I read we can easily write and publish our books is Amazon. Though I’m yet to try this but I have read a lot of reviews that writing and publishing on Amazon kindle can be really rewarding. I’m also thinking towards this line too. I will try to publish one or two books and see how it goes. The coming year I need to up my games with making money online and I hope I can add book publishing as well to it.