What is the best platform to own an online store?

D

Deleted member 28873

Most people would undoubtedly go for shopify.I think shopify is the most popular,and the most used platform.It is a friendly user interface platform and opening an online store on it is not that hard, a layman could possibly open it.It has a 14 day free trial and its paid mode ain't that expensive. Ecwid is another online store platform its basically free but has its paid form also.you should know that the paid would have more feature than the free that's normal,like now the free has a limiting value on the amount of products you could put on your store which is 10.you could open an ecwid store without necessary having a domain or a website.There other site like the big commerce,woo commerce, wix.Ecwid is considered the best for newbies

Khezo

I think if I'm to answer your question I would say the best place for you to promote or open your online store will be Facebook. Facebook has shown the world over the years that is a very good place for you to market your product I am a still very active in that aspect so if you want to generate sales like a lot of sales make sure you get involved with the Facebook group or pay for Facebook ads

Queentener

I
Most people would undoubtedly go for shopify.I think shopify is the most popular,and the most used platform.It is a friendly user interface platform and opening an online store on it is not that hard, a layman could possibly open it.It has a 14 day free trial and its paid mode ain't that expensive. Ecwid is another online store platform its basically free but has its paid form also.you should know that the paid would have more feature than the free that's normal,like now the free has a limiting value on the amount of products you could put on your store which is 10.you could open an ecwid store without necessary having a domain or a website.There other site like the big commerce,woo commerce, wix.Ecwid is considered the best for newbies
Don't know about the sites you mentioned above, but for you to have mention them the most be good, but as for me I would rather sell on a site I am familiar with and popular in my country, so I will go with Jumia. Jumia to me is the no 1 e-commerce website in my country and they have thousands of people who are using their site and are selling real good, I can also say jumia app is friendly to use.

Daykas

Shopify is good,but if am to give a suggestion about this,I will rather people to make use of Facebook cause it is the most accessible site in the world and it even use in most part of the world. I will say that the best so far

Olajidey

Shopify is the best among all the online store but I will not it is not advisable to have one online store you can have your stop in other platforms such as Facebook, Instagram , Twitter even you can also have your store on WhatsApp, what you just have to do is to direct them to your shopify store or get it from them from shopify.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Talking about an online store, we are taking about a place to advertise your product or services and where you can gain the attention of customers and increase your sales volume and maximize profit. So when we consider where to get the best and attract more traffic, we will consider Facebook and site like nairaland.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Online store is were you advertise your business.they best platform to own your online store is WIX because it has excellent e-commerce tools.shopify is the best option for larger stores selling a range of products.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Social media has taken over online store these days. And you can easily air your business, goods and products on social media. Though shopify is what people will say or suggest, the very fact is that it is not the most accessible and not even accessible like the social media where there are many people.

Samuel72

Verified member
The best platform for you to own an online shop is Facebook this is because presently in the world Facebook it's more common and also Facebook has one of the largest population in the world, once you have create an online shop on Facebook it is a very easy for you to get patronage. Most especially Facebook does not requires capital to start up the shop