What is the best social media platform to market your products

Phabbyfundz

I have come across a lot of article talking about the vast benefits or importance of the social media network or platform as an effective tool towards wealth acquisition and creation, but with all that has been said and without overemphasizing on the importance or benefits of the social media platform.
Would you recommend any social media platform as a much better way to carry out digital marketing or see you produce get the required audience or patronage.
Some do take a particular social media as their own tool and I know a lot of business that market their goods, wares or produce mainly on the WhatsApp social media platform and still make quite a number of sells.
In your experience as a digital or only e marketing which would you recommend as the best social media platform to market your products.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I still prefer Facebook when it comes to marketing through social media. The reason is that many people use Facebook more than any other social media. And thus means there will be more people that will have access to whatever that is advertised on Facebook. And unlike other social media, it is easy to register.

Kaffyfolla

To my own perspective, I can say facebook is the most famous social media for advertising your product, it then most widely used social media around the world

linneasandel

All social media channels are useful for marketing your business. However, when it comes to the most popular social media platforms, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook come to mind. Instead of these, promotional goods, custom banner signs, newspapers, flyers, business cards, and a variety of other choices are available if you wish to advertise your brand name offline.

Mika

VIP Contributor
facebook has 2.7 billion active monthly users. Youtube has 2.3 billion monthly active users, instagram and whatsapp have just about 1 billion active monthly users. These are some of the high traffic social media. You can promote on any social media platforms you want, but the importnt thing is targeting your proper audience.

Brackwom

Facebook is one of the most widely used social media platforms in the world. Though the current audience on the site is shifting older than it used to be, there are always users creating new accounts & you can reach a wide audience here.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
For a small or medium size business Facebook can be used. You can create a Facebook Page for your marketing activities. If you have the budget you can also pay for the sponsored post which is the paid ad that is very effective. There are many sponsored ads now in Facebook that proves the effectiveness of its method.