What Is The Best Survey Site That Pays Well In Africa?

Moni

Survey taking is one of the best way to make money online. I use to watch videos on the media and I have been convinced that a person can make money from taking surveys. But I think not everyone can make this type of money because I myself has failed many times.

I live on this African continent and I want to take survey too but is just like most of the survey site are not working in most of the African countries. I personally had tried many times but couldn't a penny out of survey sites.

Well, I use to hear people saying there are a lot of survey sites works and pay good all over the world and this means they work across the globe. So I'm asking have anyone come across a survey site that really work and pays good in African hear? Just be faithful to yourself have you made money out of it? and what is the name of the site?

Nite

Valued Contributor
Most of the survey sites don't work in most countries. But that isn't the case with the tier 1 countries, they still get to earn quite good from all the survey websites standing out there. All the rest of the world just have to struggle and struggle a lot to earn something valuable from these survey sites. I'm on the search myself for a survey website that can actually earn me something good.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Most of the survey sites are created for the audience who reside in the Tier 1 countries and there are several reasons for that. One of the reasons is the fact that there are many manufacturers who create products that are only available in Tier 1 countries and they need to seek genuine opinion about such products from people who reside where the product is available. Since such products are available in Tier 1 countries only, it makes sense that they would send surveys to such countries only.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It might be very difficult for you to see any of them because most companies here will not be able to provide money to carry out survey.. over here people are not really interested to know about the public opinion concerning their products or services and most companies over here are just interested in advertising their products on radio and social media.. maybe there are some of them available but I believe their payment rate is very low and you may not be able to make anything from them. . For me personally I am not really interested in surveys for now.

Moni

I think you are all right because I myself can remember I was convince about a certain survey site that pays good and works all over the African continent. I tried it myself is was a lie so I think I now believe in all what you are saying.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Since I have been earning online i have never come across any African survey site that pays. The thing is, I don't think Africa has many surveys online. Most of the surveys are from foreign countries and they specify the people they want to participate in the survey, and I don't believe Africa are mostly wanted for the survey.

Victorial

Well, as we all know survey sites pay peanuts to countries that are more from the top tier countries. African countries will find it very difficult to earn from them. I used to watch how some people make a lot of money on Youtube by doing surveys but the site they listed will not be compatible with my country or sometimes they have blocked the access. Nigeria's government is just the way it is and I wonder why they will block us from accessing a site that can help the youth to earn money.

Let us just focus on other online ways of earning money