What is the best thing one can invest in?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
The business one can invest in is many but I will only talk about two.
First thing is share,one can invest on share because it use to appreciate very well. For example one can buy a unit of share at the rate of #50 now but after two year it may be sold at #120 per unit,one can see that its good very well.
Second one is buying and selling of Land and property.
Land is always appreciating and not depreciating,so the land one bought at the rate of #300000 now per plot can be sold at the rate of #700000 in the next one year.
All this investment is very profitable. You can also add your own opinion.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view as a well experienced businessman I believe there are many things in the world which you can invest in but as for me the best thing I Believe I can invest in right now it's either cryptocurrency or real estate business this is because these two business are one of the best training business and also well profitable and easy to invest it gives large amount of profit and also it is well understandable to anyone, educated and uneducated you can invest in this business

Gilead

Investing in government bonds is the best for me. In nigeria, the Federal Government of Nigeria offers to Nigerians a great investment opportunity called Savings Bonds. This investment program is known to significantly contribute to the national growth of the country. By lending money to the government, average Nigerians are able to make money by earning interest on savings. When investing in to the Federal Government of Nigeria Savings Bonds, you are allowed to invest N5,000 to N50,000,000 for 2 to 20 years.

Holguer

In my point of view,there are many ways to invest,but one very important is to invest in yourself,perhaps a specialized course in some topic or a course that allows you to develop your skills.The more knowledge you have,more ways to invest you'll have.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
For me, the best investment is real estate. It is my plan to buy a lot and also a land in the countryside. I will build an apartment in the lot to rent out. With the land in the countryside that is where I plan to retire permanently. I just hope that my funds will suffice because right now I have only half of the budget and the other half will be coming after 2 years.

Mellorando

Banned
There are a lot of things someone can invest his or her money into to yield future profit one of these is cryptocurrency investing your money into the currency is one of them legit ways of making money in 2021 although this requires a lot of patience but once your eggs are harsh you make a lot of profit