What is the Best Way To Market a Small Business

Georgeadawara

Advertisment today is very simple and they are many ways to do that .
You can start with your family and friends and start at n your locality by varbly talk them more about your business and by the use of social media like Whatsapp Facebook, telegram and many . Use you self to distribute to your customers that needs it that way can help you advertising your business and making it to be marketerble

I think the best way to draw customers and market a small scaled busines is by social media marketing and advertisement and also making use of offline advertisemen mediums too like the use of fliers, radios and friend to friend recommendations. You can aslo recruit the help of you friends to help you spread word about the busienss you are doing by providing them with templates and customized images revealing what you do and they should help you post them on their walls on Facebook and instagram, and even in groups and pages they belong to on Facebook. They can even help you post them on their statues on whatapp.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view, as a business man if you have a mini business and you want it to reach out to all over the world or all over your environment the best and easy way to market a small business is that sharing handbills or flyers to everyone around your environment, and also you can as well use social Media platform because social Media platform is very easy, and it sends message fast to customers around the world.

Taiwoayan

Depends on the product and services you're offering. When I started my poultry farm, I spoke to people around my farm, colleagues and flyers to make them aware I now have crated of eggs for sales
Flyers can help, social media and radio advertisements can also helps in pushing your product to people

Setho

VIP Contributor
Congratulations on starting out your small business and I really hope that you will be able to scale it. If you may want to market this business I would advise you to use traditional method of advertising first or people in your area to know about your existence. Then you can proceed to using off paid social media advertisements.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Congratulations on starting out your small business and I really hope that you will be able to scale it. If you may want to market this business I would advise you to use traditional method of advertising first or people in your area to know about your existence. Then you can proceed to using off paid social media advertisements.

lucycarter

What is the best strategies to market a small business. I just startup a small business and i also have office but am out of ideas on how to market my small business. Your suggestion or ideas can save me from this business burden.

You can start with business cards, flyers and newspaper advertising. For any new business to grow, word of mouth is very important especially for small businesses. Then moving on you can visit various communities, events, trade shows etc in your targeted area to communicate with customers and clients. At these trade shows or events, you can use option of promotional giveaways for promoting your brand name. Just remember that these giveaways should be trendy and useful so that they will make the user remember your brand name every time they use the brand. You can also use internet marketing (SEO, SMO etc) for promoting your brand.

G

Hi. I also have a small business and been existing for like 5 years already. I have the same question you have way back then. Now I would say that It isn't a for me question anymore. Just like what I said, It is a small business. But it grew much bigger that It was. But it took me awhile before It grows. I did a lot of research, sent flyers, advertisement and even social media. These are very essential.

J

Jjjjj12345

If you are just starting out, use social media in advertising. You don't have to spend that much but still serves its purpose.

On traditional side, nothing beats the word of mouth. An excellent experience with your make makes your buyer recommend it to other people

Lastly, make sure to put labels with the business contact details.

jyu143

Hmmm for me it depends on what people really needs and think something that really works and make sure you have less compititors.

The most important things in creating business is courage and passion for me that's the most important things so don't be afraid trust yourself think positive as always because negative mind brought your business down.

And learned to listen what people said about your product or your business if it's bad comment take it as a good comment because for me it's the best way to make business perpect or a product perfect.

Make a survey put a touchscreen desktop or ect. On the front of your cashier if someone pay to the cashier the costumer will see your survey.

Make a simple survey like
Are you satisfied ? Just press
Yes or No

That's all I hope it will help.

gelotologist

Probably the best way to market you small business is through your social media where you can post there and your friends will look and will liked it or they would even share it to other people. You can also use the Facebook ad for at least $5 to make your own ad for your business and also the influencers you can contact them as well to boost and market your product.

fredoman

I also have a small business. and someday I dream of having my own physical store of my business, but looking at the trend today, people are shifting more to e-commerce business. That is why we should take full advantage of our social media platform, our web development and other means or e-commerce.

M

malou139

I am also into small business. A lot of them failed, but those failures makes me learn important things in putting up business. Prayer is a great help. You need to have a survey on the location where you plan to put up your business. Know your market needs and wants. Is your business appropriate in that area? Tools in marketing is also relevant. Learn how to reach them by their way, like if they are in the city use e-commerce. And learn how to approach your market as well, be flexible. Attitude has a great role in reaching out your goal.

Jannershane

I'm currently in a small business now, I do marketing thru online and offline. First I just need to know my target market it's based on what you are selling of course. If you know your target market just be focus on them because they are the reason why you are selling you products. Second you can give discounts and promos by buying you products at 10 pieces or more. Third If you are selling foods you must also consider free tasting, word of mouth is the best. Fourth you can give flyers. And lastly you can also market your business thru Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube for free.
Hope it will help you. :)

bembi

Very first thing is your website should be user- friendly, easy navigation. Then doing surveys, digital marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC also helps in driven customers. Now the biggest drawback in an eCommerce website is that, very few are proficiently manages to convert a usual visitor to a sale. For this, offering schemes, discounts would do.

trendjing

What is the best strategies to market a small business. I just startup a small business and i also have office but am out of ideas on how to market my small business. Your suggestion or ideas can save me from this business burden.

You can promote your business on social media sites such as Facebook and Instagram, wherein you already have a market who are your friends. you can have them share what you post so their friends could also see what you offer. Part of the success of your business will depend on who's your demographics. Are the products you are selling targets the teens, young professionals, parents, middle-aged community, men or women? You can have variety of products, but still it counts on what you prefer.

Another strategy would be into offer discounts during holidays like Christmas or Valentines Day. These are the times where people have a lot of options at the mall or boutiques. Of course, you also want to be part of those options.

Eventually, you can create your site as your budget progress. Buy your domain name and web hosting. These can expand the number of followers, not just locals, but world wide.

G

depending on the type of the business you started and the niche you're aiming for, for example if you own a fast food restaurant it's not the same like if you own a book store, be precise, aim for a good niche then the rest will be easier, like if you own a business withing the food field then a very specific Facebook could do the work, good visual a short friendly clip or a could poster could be perfect, but still in other types of business it could be totally different.