Saving Money What Is The Best Way To Save More Money?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Saving money is one of the hardest things in life. This is because of the fact that inflation is one of the biggest enemies of your savings and the rise in cost and expense could make it impossible to save enough money for the future. I believe that saving money is important, but there should be some of the best ways to save money.

Building Your Willpower To Save Money

Willpower is one of the most important factors and one of the best ways that could make you save a lots of money. many people have the compulsive urge to spend money and you must just convert that compulsive urge to spend money on unnecessary things into compulsive urge to save money. You must engage in self-counseling because I believe that the best person who could provide you with counselling is you yourself. You must make progress each day and assess your progress by the end of the day in order to make yourself a much better version of yourself.

Understand Your Expenses

Understanding your expenses is also one of the best ways to save money. What kind of expense makes you spend the most of your money? Is it food, clothing, business expense, utility bills, groceries? After understanding the problem, try to create a budget plan in order to save money!

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I have always emphasized and explain in various thread and comments written by me on how important and beneficial the use of money is to mankind and also various ways in which the use of money has actually impacted and made easier to life and existence of human being . Knowing the fact that money is a very important and beneficial tool that should be used wisely and sensibly it is now left to us as the uses of money to use money in the best possible , reasonable , and respectable way . Majority of people today spend money not because they actually need the things they spend the money for , but rather they spend money just because they have money , and this is totally not advisable .

We have always been advised possibly by our financial tutors and also by our guardians and parents , to always save money in as much as we spend and what that means is that , in any particular income that we have earned , the amount of money allocated for spending should be lesser than the amount of money allocated for saving . When we save money we are totally proving to ourselves that we are absolutely cautious , alert , and smart about the future because there is every possibility that the future could bring in critical hardship and suffering that would actually need money to combat and harness .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Personally I would not advise people to cut down their expenses , although it is absolutely necessary but that is not actually our point of consideration in the sense that this one can easily be controlled but the most important thing that will help us to even save more money is to even work more to raise more money.

It could be quite different in the sense that you are earning something reasonable but yet they still find it very difficult to save money , in this case that is when cutting down of certain things is necessary , but a situation in which you are not earning enough then is not true for you to blame your inability to save money on too much responsibilities.

Normally , we are to work hard and raise much money we are interested , from there we can now organise and take care of anything we need. There are so many people who spend money extravagantly and those are the people that have to cut off the rate of their spending

And whatever the case maybe , you should always tries to spend below your earnings as this will help you cut down certain things naturally.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
What I think is the use of staking because it is something to save money with having some returns from money saved by end of the staking period like after a month or two months.

samual

The best way to save money is by investing in the bit coin, saving money in your bitcoin wallet is to get you more money.
You can invest in buying propperties ,like, land, gold, sliver (juries) .investing in this is one of the best way to save money. For future propose.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though I don't always encourage saving or let me say I do put more emphasis on investment rather than saving. But nevertheless, we need saving even before we tend to invest in some things we may dream to invest on. But how do we increase our saving culture?

Human beings are lovers of fun. They always want things that make them happy. No wonder, one can not argues much less from the point of view of Jeremy Bentham who believed in the utilitarian theory. Therefore, to make sure we save money, we must fight against this habit. We can try as much as possible to inconvenient ourselves before we can save enough.

I do argue that having only one source of income is not the best thing to do especially in this case of global inflation. Someone who has only one source of income may find it to save. For efficient and proper saving culture, there must be need to source another way to augment the one that we have. That's why we need to look bith inwards and outwards for more opportunities.

Being disciplined covers everything. We need to monitor ourselves. We need to make sure that we stand by the rules that we make against unnecessary or excess spending.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
To be candid saving money is a very difficult thing to do mostly when you are been faced with alot of economic challenges. And mostly when one he not been able to take care of the basic needs of man which include food, shelter and clothing. When this 3 basic needs are well taken care of then I would consider the remaining needs to be more of a secondary nature which can be managed appropriately to cut down cost and save up more money.

Now to be candid the saving culture will certainly differ from country to country. This is so because there are countries where the government has already put in place all the basic amenities like good road, stable and affordable electric power supply, free schooling systems and also provision of for school children and vulnerable people. In such kind of country you will most certainly find it easy to save as compared to a country where they do not have all the basic amenities in place and one will have to struggle to get virtually everything and you even pay for security fee, food, and pay hing tuition and alot more. It may become difficult to save. Because survival comes first.