What is the craziest website on the internet?

marcusfe

In my little experience of exploring internet, I have see a lot the confine of world wide web. I've seen different websites with different mission, actions and activities but I feel there will still be more since I cannot explore the websites on the internet. Some of the wildest websites I visited that got me scared are some websites like hacking websites, horoscope websites and so on.

Hina

• Plane Crash Recordings - this is a website where you can find recordings of the black boxes. Not only can you listen to the recordings from the black boxes but you can also read the transcripts of the very moments leading to plane crashes. The website is really creepy (I didn’t visit it myself but I’ve seen a lot of videos of people that did) and well, unless you are into creepy stuff, don’t go there.
  • Staggering Beauty - [Epileptic Warning] this is a website that contains only a black worm with white eyes that follows your mouse movements in silence but the longer that you do it, it suddenly starts flashing with with various colours and creepy music in the background. It is not advised for those suffering from epilepsy to visit the site because it can induce a seizure. And yes, someone spent a certain amount of time making a website like that. This is how it looks when you go to the website:
  • Bongcheon Dong Ghost - this is a Korean online screaming comic that talks about a ghost woman in pink pajamas going around town asking where her baby is. The story is simple, there is the ghost woman and a girl that sees her and answers her question where her baby is to make her go away. The thing is that this comic has a few automatic scroll triggers so as you reach a certain page, the comic will by itself just scroll down and it has a few jumpscares (and yes, they have a sound). It is a short comic but a very creepy one in the same time.