Crypto What Is The Exact Right Time To Buy Crypto As A Trader?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have been trading in cryptocurrencies right now and it has been just 5-7 days sicne I have been trading in cryptocurrencies. I just made some wrong choices but Alhamdulillah I have recovered from the loss. By the will of Allah, I plan to trade coins in the future; however, the right time to buy the coin is the key to success when it comes to crypto trading. This is one of the biggest reasons why many crypto traders either lose money or make money. I have been hearing that a dip in the price of cryptocurrencies is actually the right time to buy coins because at this time the coins are available for a low cost and they get ready to rise in value. But what if the price dips further? This is what happend a few days ago. But thanks to Allah, I have managed to recover from loss. So, What Is The Exact Right Time To Buy Crypto As A Trader?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The best time to buy is the dip time. For the fact that it goes dipper doesn't mean it is not the best time. I am not really good at trading but you can always secure your coins by using some tools like stop limit which will prevent the coins from further dipper