Earn Money What is the highest money or gift you have been given?

Finger Geek

Verified member
I don't know about you but me I have lost count of times that people have given me money since I was young. I can't really say this is the total number of times that people have given me money or should I say the least money I have received or the highest money I have received.

When I say money people have given you that does not mean I am calling you beg or you are begging for money. No! The richest man in the world can not say he has not been given money even with the riches he has. He might not be given money but he will be given gift.

I was on facebook and I saw this question so I decided to bring it here. There are many comments that are funny and touching. There was this guy that said he was given a paper wallet with DOGE in 2015 as his birthday gift but he just kept it in his folder because he doesn't know much about crypto currency then. He said he just remembered it last recently and checked it. He discovered 500,000 DOGE in the wallet. That worth like $100 back then in 2015 but now do you know how much that worth? It worth more than $100,000.

What about you. What is the highest money or gift you have been given before?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
For real, since I was born no one has ever given me a lot of money that I will never forget period the highest thing someone has given me especially online his knowledge of how to make money. I will continue to ever be grateful to that I said and of course I still remember him to this day. This happened during the Corona virus pandemic lockdown and since then I have been making money online.

Richee84

The highest money I have been or ever received at once was #300,000. The money was given to me to start-up a little business back them. Though the money was a bit small compare to what I have in mind to do but it was helpful to start-up the business and am really grateful for that. Though additional fund was added to it later but the initial #300,000 was the highest.